State of Origin II - NSW v Queensland - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe that McGuire isnt getting a run.

I would have gone with

8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Myles
11. Guerra
12. Thaiday
13. Gillet

14. McGuire
15. Lillyman
16. Teo
17. McQueen / Taylor

That bench has the potential to be very handy. IMO its a far better bench then SOO1

What's our team if Papalii, Parker, Inglis, Slater & Cherry-Evans are all out..

1. Milford
2. Boyd
3. Chambers
4. Hodges
5. Tate
6. Thurston
7. Hunt
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Lillyman
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Myles

14. McQueen
15. Te'o
16. Taylor
17. Guerra

The dream of 9 in a row is over guys.

Whole squad just got the flu, everyone out 6-8 weeks.

What's our team if Papalii, Parker, Inglis, Slater & Cherry-Evans are all out..

1. Milford
2. Boyd
3. Chambers
4. Hodges
5. Tate
6. Thurston
7. Hunt
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Lillyman
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Myles

14. McQueen
15. Te'o
16. Taylor
17. Guerra

The dream of 9 in a row is over guys.

Yeah saying things like should be cause for us to revoke your Queenslander status. Since 1980 QLD has been the underdog who has to overcome the odds of a NSW comp, referees, being a "worse" team, blah blah blah and we almost always have overcome those odds. Everyone who knows anything about State of Origin knows this, even NSW. The more of an underdog we become the more NSW should worry and quite frankly, having fans give up on them already is more embarrassing than a possible loss.

how the tables have turned. for game one nsw had their injury crisis, we got cocky and decided not to train. now we are the ones missing several players, so hopefully that means we will train much harder and win game 2.

Yeah saying things like should be cause for us to revoke your Queenslander status. Since 1980 QLD has been the underdog who has to overcome the odds of a NSW comp, referees, being a "worse" team, blah blah blah and we almost always have overcome those odds. Everyone who knows anything about State of Origin knows this, even NSW. The more of an underdog we become the more NSW should worry and quite frankly, having fans give up on them already is more embarrassing than a possible loss.

Yep, go back to 95 when ticket holders demanded a refund due to a handful of guys injured. What was the outcome of that series?

Did McGuire run over mal's dog or something? What else can he do to get picked?

Did McGuire run over mal's dog or something? What else can he do to get picked?

Penalties are gold in Origin. Let's start with not handing gold to the opposition.

Penalties are gold in Origin. Let's start with not handing gold to the opposition.

Taylor isn't much better on the giving away silly penalties front. Probably drops the ball a lot more than McGuire as well.

And you think Taylor won't be throwing said gold at the opposition?

McGuire wouldnt get penalised as much in Origin, they are a lot more lenient.

Experience dropping balls, or experience not grounding balls for a try?

Because he's played for qld before.. Meninga seems to be fixated with guys who've played at origin level before, poorly or not

It's a must win game and McGuire will probably get suspended anyway, I have no problem with him not being picked. If we lose, play him in game three.

Deadset, I am ashamed of some 'supporters' on here giving up already. I can only hope NSW think it's in the bag already as well. We will win this and keep the streak alive. I am all for the Taylor selection.

It's a must win game and McGuire will probably get suspended anyway, I have no problem with him not being picked. If we lose, play him in game three.

Deadset, I am ashamed of some 'supporters' on here giving up already. I can only hope NSW think it's in the bag already as well. We will win this and keep the streak alive. I am all for the Taylor selection.

McGuire didn't get charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.