State of Origin II - NSW v Queensland - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know qld doesn't have the best record in Sydney, but does anyone think qld paying 2.40 is a bit rough?

When that 25% includes some of the best players to have ever laced up a boot, you can see why they have won 8 in a row...

NSW have more players to choose from, but how many of those players are good enough to play Origin?

From the courier mail today, dce hasn't trained today, they're saying he's unlikely to play. True or ploy?

DCE OUT

Quite a year for Ben Hunt.....

Last edited:
GO YOU GOOD THING HUNTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I might even have a bit of the juicy odds available !!!! Hunt will be fine if picked, of more concern is Thurstons lousy tackling which is something a lot of us saw long before they started highlighting it in the media.

Good news that Slater and Inglis are fine, I'm still not 100% sure DCE won't play, unless it comes from him or Mal themselves, I think Mal will give him until Tuesday to prove his fitness.

Good news that Slater and Inglis are fine, I'm still not 100% sure DCE won't play, unless it comes from him or Mal themselves, I think Mal will give him until Tuesday to prove his fitness.

Tuesday news...

"DCE gets through training session. Will definitely play."

Can see it happening. If Hunt does actually end up playing, I'd say he doesn't do too much ball playing. The majority of that will fall to Smith and Thurston I would think. He won't disgrace himself though, that's for sure.

I just hope qld don't do a last minute change and put inglis in the halves. hunt has been training there all week, back him to do the job. would love to see hunt kill it!

Hunts value could be about to sky rocket for us if he kills it on Wednesday

If hunt plays i just hope he leaves all long distance kicking to thurston and smith. bombs from 50 out wont cut it in origin

The question will be: What do we do with DCE for game three ? Bench again ?

Opposed session today.

Hunt played 7 with the bench comprising of McQueen, Lillyman, Te'o & Taylor.

I guess Guerra started along with Thaiday & Gillett.

EDIT: Just saw the post from Broncos1459. Click the link people, has all you need to know coming out of today's session.

Last edited:
The question will be: What do we do with DCE for game three ? Bench again ?

Ouch that's a tough one if Hunt kills it. I think they'd bench Hunt and go with DCE in the 7.

IMO boot McQueen out of the side all together, he adds absolutely nothing and would be better having someone else on the bench.

Opposed session today.

Hunt played 7 with the bench comprising of McQueen, Lillyman, Te'o & Taylor.

I guess Guerra started along with Thaiday & Gillett.

I would be happy for that to be the starting pack ... i think it shows intent from QLD to be aggressive from the opening whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • The Boss
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.