State of Origin II - NSW v Queensland - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it, when you try not to lose a game you often set yourself up for that one mistake which can happen at the end and fatigue is everywhere around you.
We had to lose a big game sooner or later but I'm very disappointed we didn't chance our arm more especially down Toupos wing when he dropped back so deep.
Dave Taylors mistake just killed us too, never ever ever ever again, he passed a ball to no one because he didn't want to run it.

Early tip is Milford on the bench for game 3. As disappointing as it is QLD has to lose a series eventually.

i'd go as far as dropping slater for milford and thurston for hunt. dynasty is over, lets start building the next one

It is about time we started preparing for the future now. McGuire, Milford and Hunt should all debut in Game 3. It's a dead rubber anyway so whatever and they'll be playing in front of a packed house baying for blood. And **** me we missed Parker tonight.

Isn't it funny that the streak ends with a series that has 2 Lang Park games. Who would've thought.

Can't believe people are bagging Gillett. He poked his head through the line most hit ups and the error was a strip during a four man tackle.

What happened to Scott?

We had the better of the game for 65minutes then lost our minds. Error after error ffs

This is what happens. Both Gillett and Taylor do some good things but then they go and **** it up with 1 pass or dropped ball.

McGuire needs to get a run in the third game. It's a dead rubber, might as well make sure he's claimed for Queensland for the future.

once hodges retires, there will be a massive void to fill. our best player by far. why doesn't inglis get as involved?

Haven't got a link as yet, it's speculation, but for JT to act out like that, you have to assume it was something pretty bad

Would of been better with McGuire even hannant would of been better than Taylor.

Haven't got a link as yet, it's speculation, but for JT to act out like that, you have to assume it was something pretty bad

Or he was just frustrated at losing for the first time in nine years...

not once did nsw acknowledge the dynasty. enjoy one in a row

Hope you're not making things up because it is pretty distasteful if you are

I read it on Reddit. Which has about 2000 comments on it now so it's not an easy task to go back and find it. I don't need to make up things like this, the grubs do it for me.

This is what happens. Both Gillett and Taylor do some good things but then they go and **** it up with 1 pass or dropped ball.

Can't really give Taylor wraps, but Gillett had some nice touches. Dropped a few balls, but he made quite a few strong runs, poking his nose through the line, and played huge minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • bazza
  • Lurker
  • azza.79
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Strapper
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kiwi2
  • Old Mate
  • NSW stables
  • bb_gun
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.