Tesi Niu

Edit: Deleted Post
Could you quote where someone called Tesi a dumb ****?

dumb **** footballer? Sure.....

But I don't think anyone has abused him personally, like you're saying.

Tesi isnt developing that quickly, but not all players develop at the same rate anyway. If he doesnt have a hissy fit, he can show what he is made of by working hard on his game in Q Cup and start turning heads at that level by being a standout there.

Got to love the search function.

This is the only post that's referred to him as any kind of stupid c from IBM in reference to the offside penalty against the Roosters in Round 5.

Mind you if you go through Locky24's post history there's a lot of vitriol there. Of course it's going to rub posters the wrong way.

Not to play moderator but if a poster really bothers you that much, why not put them on ignore? It's just like any other social media platform and if you don't like their content just ignore them.

context , but nice try .
no context is required because you're having a whinge at people criticising young players, wherein i've just posted an example of you doing the same.

here's the thing though brother, I don't mind. I recognize the purpose of a fan forum. I recognize that part of that is sometimes venting your frustrations at a player/their performance/their general form/their conduct. I think it's healthy to do so and unless it crosses a line, I see no issue with it. you disagree, despite doing the exact same as evidenced above.

just chill mate. or you could block 3/4 of the forum and enjoy your own echo chamber where niu might come good in 2027. your choice.

no context is required because you're having a whinge at people criticising young players, wherein i've just posted an example of you doing the same.

here's the thing though brother, I don't mind. I recognize the purpose of a fan forum. I recognize that part of that is sometimes venting your frustrations at a player/their performance/their general form/their conduct. I think it's healthy to do so and unless it crosses a line, I see no issue with it. you disagree, despite doing the exact same as evidenced above.

just chill mate. or you could block 3/4 of the forum and enjoy your own echo chamber where niu might come good in 2027. your choice.
thanks for the advice

Tesi isnt developing that quickly, but not all players develop at the same rate anyway. If he doesnt have a hissy fit, he can show what he is made of by working hard on his game in Q Cup and start turning heads at that level by being a standout there.
I really think he needs to be directed into a simpler position and if he works really hard to he could still carve out a career as a cheap option - imo winger or centre. I would say wing but his height and fear of the high ball will make that difficult. Centre has to worry about defensive reads and setting up outside men.

I think he could keep practicing taking bombs and continue to work on his leg drive and he could become a serviceable stocky winger in 2 or 3 years.

Otherwise, send him to super league and he can be the next Bevan French

Tesi would do wonders spending a full year in Q Cup for confidence. It wasn’t that long ago some of us were blowing up at that Facebook post suggesting he was going to the titans.

hes athletic, just needs to not become a Milford. Needs to work on his craft and come back better

I really think he needs to be directed into a simpler position and if he works really hard to he could still carve out a career as a cheap option - imo winger or centre. I would say wing but his height and fear of the high ball will make that difficult. Centre has to worry about defensive reads and setting up outside men.

I think he could keep practicing taking bombs and continue to work on his leg drive and he could become a serviceable stocky winger in 2 or 3 years.

Otherwise, send him to super league and he can be the next Bevan French

I thought about him as a stocky winger, but i dont think he has the strength or physicality of say a To'o to make a go of it. And you are right about his defence at center, i dont think he will get to grips with that.

If i were him, before i thought about switching positions i'd try to improve as a fullback in Q Cup. If he cant, then i think thats about it for him as an NRL player.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Socnorb
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • levikaden
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Tim K
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.