Test Series vs KIWIS

When did Vettori stop captaining the kiwis?

According to Wukipedia, he stood down as captain after the 2011 World Cup and retired from ODI and T20 cricket.

Hmm, a shame, he was a good captain. I suppose it hasn't hurt his game anythough.

Obviously it's only one game, but I'm getting flashbacks of an early Brett Lee from Pattinson. Just wide, away swinging crap with the odd straighter one that seems to trouble the batsmen a bit. He'll go alright if he can become consistent down the track. Just hope he's not getting any pointers from Mitch.

Looks like they're bowling watermelons right now.

Vettori commits suicide. Thank ####, i was jut thinking how lucky we are that we're not playing the Zimbots.

Some local knowledge would have been handy this morning. Starc is trash. Siddle has been pretty good actually

David Warner out for 3. Austraila 1/3

NZ 295

Lunch break over.

Yep he is no good and will never make a test player.

Good to see Uzi going well. Hope he can finally get that big score and hold down a spot.

Uzi run out, he is a poor runner between wickets but why take such a tight single 1st ball after tea.?

Aussies in a good position going into day 4. Clarke got his ton albeit with plenty of luck. Shame punter didn't get the ton, I still don't think he has much left in him. Pattinson looked brilliant in his spell last night. Bowled fast!

Not sure how to feel about punter and haddin. Sure they made runs which is good for the team in this test but not long term

Good to see Pattinson and Starc making handy contributions with the bat too. Very important runs for us.

Should win this one easily enough.

Oh and bagging out the Gabba only allowing people to purchase 1 beer at a time yesterday.

Haddin played a pretty good knock and has years left in him but he is a woeful keeper. Punter won't go and that is the problem

Ain't it a bitch. Cutting picks up a side strain against Victoria and could be out for upto 2 months.

It's a debacle!!! He will miss most of the big bash now.

Pattinson has 5 wickets now, bowled well but kiwis have been trash as well

NZ all out for 150.

Australia need 19 runs to win.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Rambstien
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.