The Agendas Thread

Let's just avoid making this about AP vs. the rest of world, no matter how much he asks for it.

I swear AP is the BHQ puppet master, at any point he can just pull everyone's strings and get reactions.

yet people still say i have no idea just because i dont pat the broncos on the back for running 10m without falling over lol.

Yes...I know how you feel. I used to argue relentlessly a couple years ago with this guy AUDragon and other Brisbane fans over on another site about the obvious cons to having Peter Wallace in our side

The same tired excuses would be tabled about from the loyal band of Wallace fan bots as they gathered to discredit my opinion.

I find myself standing now on the precipice of vindication ........basking in all it's splendour, :biggrin:

and with my hair blowing back in the wind, I can't help but smirk at the last fading laments from the Wallace love club,

"oh how Peter tried.......he never left anything in the tank".

It's certainly a far cry from the heady days of Peter Wallace being " over shadowed and held back by Darren Lockyer" .......

It didn't take me that long to feel vindicated about Norman, although I didn't let it rule my life like Wallace has ruled yours...

Man-on-top-of-Mountain_zps74001bdb.jpg

That's gonna be a mighty big fall! :scared:

Yes...I know how you feel. I used to argue relentlessly a couple years ago with this guy AUDragon and other Brisbane fans over on another site about the obvious cons to having Peter Wallace in our side

The same tired excuses would be tabled about from the loyal band of Wallace fan bots as they gathered to discredit my opinion.

I find myself standing now on the precipice of vindication ........basking in all it's splendour, :biggrin:

and with my hair blowing back in the wind, I can't help but smirk at the last fading laments from the Wallace love club,

"oh how Peter tried.......he never left anything in the tank".

It's certainly a far cry from the heady days of Peter Wallace being " over shadowed and held back by Darren Lockyer" .......

I'm glad this means so much to you

What about this great prediction/agenda by AP from 01/05/2010?
well to be fair, he played like a busted arse for a long time there. not even you can deny that.

also, im bound to get one wrong every now and then. im right far more often than i am wrong. i mean, i listed 8 i was right about and all you could come up with was 1 from 3 years ago where i was wrong, even though for that season it looked like i was right.... id consider that a win for me.

how about your doozy of an agenda in defence of wallace/perry - "halfback isnt a playmaker position, they dont have to be a playmaker they just have to organize". epic lolz.

AP, you'll have to fight a few people over the "God given gift to Rugby League" title at BHQ. You can measure your e-penis amongst each other and determine that yourselves...

Regardless, can we in the meanwhile, NOT make this thread about you? :thumbup1:

My Agendas: (including personal bias)

Hodges - easily my favourite Bronco, i will even attempt to defend his ball hogging, occasional missed tackles and injuries
Hoffman - now a gun winger, i dont want him back at fullback regardless of our options
Gillett - i still rate him a gun backrower, even if he doesnt always deliver. Our most valuable forward imo
McCullough - i have never rated him, never will. Nothing personal but based on what i perceive as his ability at hooker, i wish he played for another club.
Thaiday - Not a huge fan, too many years of diminishing returns
Andrew Gee - Please leave
Anthony Griffin - Please coach the under 20's when someone better comes along.

Let's add some more to the mix - all in good-hearted fun of course!

@Mister Wright @broncos4life - man crush on Andrew McCullough
@Coxy @Mr Fourex @ningnangnong @Ari Gold @Anonymous person - Wallace Haters Club
@GCBRONCO @Big Pete @ningnangnong - Scott Anderson is the worst
@Porthoz - Wallace Lovers Club
@Porthoz @rnabokov @Ari Gold - Gillett Lovers Club
@draggx - really wants us to sign a rugby player!
@Alec - thinks Sam Williams is the greatest of all time
@COMPOUND FRACTURE - closet Sharks supporter, masquerading as a Broncos fan
@Mr Fourex - wants Corey Norman's babies
@EVERYONE - thinks Maranta sucks

If anyone feels insulted that you were included, grow up! This is quite clearly a joke, so have some fun and come up with your own. :laugh:

Andrew McCullough isdabomb!

Let's add some more to the mix - all in good-hearted fun of course!

@Mister Wright @broncos4life - man crush on Andrew McCullough
@Coxy @Mr Fourex @ningnangnong @Ari Gold @Anonymous person - Wallace Haters Club
@GCBRONCO @Big Pete @ningnangnong - Scott Anderson is the worst
@Porthoz - Wallace Lovers Club
@Porthoz @rnabokov @Ari Gold - Gillett Lovers Club
@draggx - really wants us to sign a rugby player!
@Alec - thinks Sam Williams is the greatest of all time
@COMPOUND FRACTURE - closet Sharks supporter, masquerading as a Broncos fan
@Mr Fourex - wants Corey Norman's babies
@EVERYONE - thinks Maranta sucks

If anyone feels insulted that you were included, grow up! This is quite clearly a joke, so have some fun and come up with your own. :laugh:

I want to be in the Anderson is a shit **** club :sad:

The answer lies within the first lines of my post you half quoted.......

FMD some people are twats. Rate the guy all you want, each to their own......but to say one of the greats of the game is "holding him back" GMAFB

FMD some people are twats. Rate the guy all you want, each to their own......but to say one of the greats of the game is "holding him back" GMAFB
I have never seen that being said anywhere. That would be incredibly stupid.
Looks like Fourex is making up stuff as he goes along to feed his obsession. :001_rolleyes:

Believe what you like Harry but it's been said......that, and a whole host of other excuses of why Peter Wallace was "apparently" the quiet achiever. His brilliant organising and passing game was often overlooked by Locky's brilliance. :001_rolleyes:

The truth that the Wallace fanbots are having a hard time with now is the simple fact that Lockyer was carrying Wallace and now that Lockyers been gone, the REAL Peter Wallace has been exposed.

Active Now

• thenry
  • Wolfie
  • pagey
  • ostin86
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.