The Agendas Thread

Oooer in addition to some of the above:

- Corey Oates is awesome - and our next forward to play State of Origin - I've seen enough - played well out of position and did it with aplomb.
- Jarrod Wallace should get more game time over Hala and Dodds
- Hala is too unfit and I don't think he can get any fitter
- Norman will be the next Brett Seymour
- Reed is the best defensive centre in the comp.
- Hunt will be our next Dally M/Churchill medalist as early as next year.
- I will literally shed tears when JYY plays again

Pretty much a flat out no to any senior Aus. Rugby player unless they were willing to play well below their value. Especially for enigmatic players like Beale & Cooper. I'm open to making a play at some of their juniors tho.

Sorry my son seems keen to stick with the union at this point. :001_tt2:

if i hadve posted in this thread before it would pretty much look like i could tell the future lol.

didnt want wallace when we signed him, said he'd never amount to anything. look where we are 6 years later.
said mcqueen should be selected for QLD and will be a future origin player 2+ years ago, to much laughter on here. now he looks like a born origin player and will be in the team for a long time.
didnt think hannant was worth the big bucks to bring back. he plays a great game maybe once every other month.
didnt want thaiday re-signed and didnt want him as captain. worst captain in the league and has been poor for years.
wanted mcguire to play more minutes as hes a big minute player. plays his best when he gets 70+ minutes and is easily our best prop when he does.
didnt think much of mccullough, wanted to look elsewhere. again, few years of mediocrity go by and thats where most people are now headed.
said slater will be the best fullback, and one of the best overall players, the game has ever seen, much to the disgust/laughter of the majority of the forum. a golden boot, dally m, clive churchill medal, and a few premierships and dominant origin series later and its pretty much undisputed.
said we should go after todd carney as hes something special, barely anyone here agreed and said a leopard never changes his spots. a dally m and a few brilliant seasons later and here we are again.

yet people still say i have no idea just because i dont pat the broncos on the back for running 10m without falling over lol.

I want Griffin gone
I never liked Corey Norman and would happily join the I Hate Corey Norman Fan Club
Corey Oates is going to be our next big thing
I'm a big fan of Ben Hunt
I don't understand all the hate for Jack Reed
I'm 50/50 on Gillet
Sign Ben Barba
Hodges needs to retire from rep footy
I highly rate Josh Hoffman

if i hadve posted in this thread before it would pretty much look like i could tell the future lol.

didnt want wallace when we signed him, said he'd never amount to anything. look where we are 6 years later.
said mcqueen should be selected for QLD and will be a future origin player 2+ years ago, to much laughter on here. now he looks like a born origin player and will be in the team for a long time.
didnt think hannant was worth the big bucks to bring back. he plays a great game maybe once every other month.
didnt want thaiday re-signed and didnt want him as captain. worst captain in the league and has been poor for years.
wanted mcguire to play more minutes as hes a big minute player. plays his best when he gets 70+ minutes and is easily our best prop when he does.
didnt think much of mccullough, wanted to look elsewhere. again, few years of mediocrity go by and thats where most people are now headed.
said slater will be the best fullback, and one of the best overall players, the game has ever seen, much to the disgust/laughter of the majority of the forum. a golden boot, dally m, clive churchill medal, and a few premierships and dominant origin series later and its pretty much undisputed.
said we should go after todd carney as hes something special, barely anyone here agreed and said a leopard never changes his spots. a dally m and a few brilliant seasons later and here we are again.

yet people still say i have no idea just because i dont pat the broncos on the back for running 10m without falling over lol.

FIGJAM

What about this great prediction/agenda by AP from 01/05/2010?

Anonymous Person said:
Lockyer is done. past it. consigned forever to the list of legends that played for one year too long. this is the one thing i feared happening to Lockyer, and it has come true.

What about this great prediction/agenda by AP from 01/05/2010?

*waits for AP to declare that he was right with that statement despite all the evidence otherwise*

Thought the agendas were about the Broncos and not the fans?

Let's leave it there folks.

I remember when people were throwing the word "agenda" around in every post a few years back. Coxy has an agenda, AP has an agenda, some other agenda etc etc.

Thought the agendas were about the Broncos and not the fans?

Let's leave it there folks.

Isn't this about agendas that the fans have? This whole thread is a light-hearted dig at each other, yet when Jeba and I have a dig its all of a sudden not ok? Have I missed something? Lol

Let's just avoid making this about AP vs. the rest of world, no matter how much he asks for it.

My agendas

- Gillett is my no.1 man-crush
- Hunt and Norman should have always been our halves, but after the way Norman's played this year, I'm glad he's going (and I was a big time supporter)
- Sanderpson is useless
- I really like guys like Jarrod Wallace and Brendon Gibb - should be well ahead of Lui and Sanderpson. But with Tasi and Kennedy here/coming, I doubt we'll see them again until Origin … maybe
- Would like to see guys like Bond or Lummy (Georgetown) get a run. I know people say they're playing badly in QCup, but how will we know if they'll do well at NRL if they never get a shot? (Some of) the fans call for it, if it goes sour, the club can say "hey, we gave them a shot, now back in your place".
- Maranta is the slowest winger in any sport. I reckon Radike Samo could easily outrun him, and he's 100 (37). (this one is more "stating the obvious")
- Thaiday I still don't think should be captain and should only 50-60 mins max, or lose some weight. Showed up by Bowen the other night (won't be the first or last time it happens)
- Macca should play 80. Either side of halftime (when Hunt, now Wallace) come on, we play awful and concede points

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Scorchie
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mr Fourex
  • MrRobot
  • Maroon4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.