The Agendas Thread

Sam Thaiday is the greatest captain in the history of all sports.

I'm a big Lachlan Maranta fan. He cops it something fierce on this forum but I think he hasn't gone too bad. Yes, he's bombed some opportunities but I don't think they cost us the game and he's actually scored or been involved in some good tries this year (round 1 against Manly for example). I hope he can continue to develop.

Wallace was a great buy, as was sims.

Stagg is on par with Kelly and Meyers as the worst players to ever pull on a broncos jersey.

Hodges is overrated, and thinks he is much better than he is. All he does of late (when hes not suspended) is dummy half runs. Give me folau, inglis, cooper, gasnier, jennings anyday over this chump.

Parker - He has never been anything special but in recent times he isn't even average like normal
Wallace - Has shown he is a steady influence, he will never destroy sides by himself but has the ability to do the job over and over again. Will be a very reliable 7 for a long time and I doubt (and hope to a club selfish extent) he will see that many rep honours in the near future with Mullen for mine the answer to all of NSW's no.7 problems

- Parker has turned into a cat, and there isn't another single player in the Broncos squad who deserves to be dropped more than this guy. Pathetic.

Wallace has been the best buy for a long time (not counting Israel)

Make it a threeway with Emmett (oooer), the man knows how to butcher tries. Has anyone else in the history of football every knocked the ball out of their grip with their own knee?

-Stagg does not have the physical attributes or skill to be a first grade 80 mintute back rower.

Love some of these.

Parker should start from the bench.

Ennis is a great player.

Joel Moon is the second best centre we have.

Michaels should be on the wing next year, with Folau in the centres.

Sam Thaiday should play in the front row.

Kemp was awful under the high ball a few weeks ago, but seems to have improved a lot. That session with the Brisbane Lions player must have really helped.

Nostradamus. That's funny shit.

I'm a big Lachlan Maranta fan. He cops it something fierce on this forum but I think he hasn't gone too bad. Yes, he's bombed some opportunities but I don't think they cost us the game and he's actually scored or been involved in some good tries this year (round 1 against Manly for example). I hope he can continue to develop.

Maranta is the winger you want when you don't have any

Hey...I'm a open fan of the Sharks but a huge supporter of my beloved Broncos !!! No closets for me, neither in nor out !

I'm terribly insulted [MENTION=1848]ningnangnong[/MENTION]

You forgot my man crush on hunt and gillett too

I still stand by Parker! Have you changed your mind @rnabokov ? :loool:

Also add me to the Shaun Johnson club with Ari.

Some of my agendas:

Piss off Wallace ✓
Ben Hunt halfback ✓
Sack Griffin - pending
Kemp comeback - pending
McCullough 80 minutes - pending

I'll list my agendas.

- Get rid of both Wallace and Prince, they've both done their dash.
- Give Hunt the 7 for the rest of the season and well into next season, he needs to be given a solid go.
- Granville or Baptise to displace Wallace and come on as our bench hooker.
- Give Parker the captaincy
- Make a statue for Hodges
- Sack Kearney and get a top quality assistant coach for Griffin
- Get Griffin to use the bench properly
- Yow Yeh to make a full return to first grade at his best!
- Sign Shaun Johnson
- Sign Ben Barba
- Sign Anthony Milford
- Sign Dale Cherry-Evans
- Sign Des Hasler
- Sack Sanderson
- Sign Kevin Locke if we can't get either Barba or Milford for next year
- Kemp to first grade ahead of Maranta
- Bench Thaiday
- Make Hala a fit machine

That'll do.

I still stand by Parker! Have you changed your mind @rnabokov ? :loool:

Also add me to the Shaun Johnson club with Ari.

Oh absolutely! But it seems I wasn't all alone in 2008 :biggrin:

Shaun Johnson? Oh ... him. Yes, add me too please

Let's add some more to the mix - all in good-hearted fun of course!

@Mister Wright @broncos4life - man crush on Andrew McCullough
@Coxy @Mr Fourex @ningnangnong @Ari Gold @Anonymous person - Wallace Haters Club
@GCBRONCO @Big Pete @ningnangnong - Scott Anderson is the worst
@Porthoz - Wallace Lovers Club
@Porthoz @rnabokov @Ari Gold - Gillett Lovers Club
@draggx - really wants us to sign a rugby player!
@Alec - thinks Sam Williams is the greatest of all time
@COMPOUND FRACTURE - closet Sharks supporter, masquerading as a Broncos fan
@anonymous person - closet Storm supporter, masquerading as a Broncos fan
@Mr Fourex - wants Corey Norman's babies
@mrslong - Loves Alex Glenn, especially shirtless!
@EVERYONE - thinks Maranta sucks

If anyone feels insulted that you were included, grow up! This is quite clearly a joke, so have some fun and come up with your own. :laugh:
I'm not a Wallace lover, but I do respect him for his work ethic and courage on the field. That man has never finished a game with anything left in the tank, and has often played under significant injury and/or pain. You'll never see me bad him, or accept the garbage dished out to him on a regular basis.
I also know he's not the player that will guide us to glory, but he could complement one that will very well, like he has done with Locky.
Now, he has to prove he is capable of better from the bench than he showed last Friday, or he is indeed better off looking for another club.

I even respect Maranta, despite the fact that I truly believe he won't cut it in first grade, although I have been wrong before... Reece Robinson anyone?

Now Corey Norman? Get me on the "Kick him to the curb" club! :thumbup1:

My new agendas

* Kemp is no longer first grade material
* Shaun Johnson isn't a long term option for Brisbane and we would be better off not paying overs for him.
* Ben Hunt is going to be the star of the Broncos side for years to come.
* Hodges needs to retire from Origin.

I'm on the Anti-Kemp bandwagon. There may still be a time I'd want him on the wing because our options are THAT bad right now but I can't see him providing much more than disappointment. I sense a lot of people watched the 08 video too many times and forgot all about 2009-now.

Johnson would be a good signing, but good luck ever getting him out of NZ.

If Hodges doesn't retire from rep then we need to cut him loose. Heck, unless he's willing to stay on the same amount or even take less I'd consider doing it on the next contract. The guy hurts as much as he helps.

I've already thrown my support behind Benny but on the fence on whether the kid will have a long future. He has the instincts and ingenuity of the half, whether he has the skill-set to make a real fist of it has me concerned. Needs a Milford by his side.

Speaking of...

I don't expect the potential signing of Milford to deliver instant results. Some members on here were getting a little carried away. When I heard of the potential signing, I'll admit I had difficulty containing myself (if you know what I mean...>_> moist) but obviously it's going to take more than a couple of good signings to turn around this squad. In saying, the boys showed some great signs on Friday and I remain cautiously optimistic about the future.

Pretty much a flat out no to any senior Aus. Rugby player unless they were willing to play well below their value. Especially for enigmatic players like Beale & Cooper. I'm open to making a play at some of their juniors tho.

My new agendas

* Kemp is no longer first grade material
* Shaun Johnson isn't a long term option for Brisbane and we would be better off not paying overs for him.
* Ben Hunt is going to be the star of the Broncos side for years to come.
* Hodges needs to retire from Origin.

You forgot your Ben Hannant agenda, bro. :tongue_smilie:

Some of my current agendas:

- Alex Glenn is awesome
- Josh Hoffman is awesome
- Peter Wallace is the worst
- Scott Anderson is the worstest
- I think Macca has talent/potential, but his inconsistency and daftness is really pissing me off
- Want to see Baptiste and to a lesser extent, Granville, get more of a go
- Thaiday picks and chooses when to 'try' if that makes sense

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Manlyman
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.