The Ashes 2010-2011

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Well done to Hussey!

C'mon boys we've got them well and truly flustered.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
England have been superb this morning but Hussey with a bit of luck and Haddin have been just as good IMO. Lets keep it going and get a lead of 150+. would love a Johnson cameo this afternoon.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
They started extremely well, but when they weren't getting the results they were quick to turn on each other.

See the look Broad gave Trott earlier? [icon_ee

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Big Pete said:
They started extremely well, but when they weren't getting the results they were quick to turn on each other.

See the look Broad gave Trott earlier? [icon_ee

yeah haha, Broad is the English version of Johnson.... [icon_drun

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Absolutely loving watching these two play at the moment, feels like 06/07.

The value of working hard to build big partnerships - a few of the others should take note.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Australia with a 150 run lead with 5 wickets in hand...awesome! Kick on and get a lead of 250-300 and it's going to be fucking hard for England to save the game.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Hussey's having a net session now.

Are England the Bangers in disguise?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hussey out for 195, shame he didn't get the double ton.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
5 runs short! Bugger, that would hurt.

200 run lead, love to see us double the score. Hope the tail wags.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Johnson has 6 ducks in his last 12 test innings, I think the end is near for him... Lets hope Bollinger is fit.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Oh boy, Antiques Roadshow is at Coughton Court!!!

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Tremendous partnership today, and unlucky for Huss not to get the personal milestone. They deadset saved this game those two, which may well be huge when all is said and done at the end of the series. Very happy for them, great effort.

It's not looking good for Mitch though with both bat and ball. Hopefully he can find something to get his rhythm going with the ball tomorrow, or it could well be curtains. But with our selectors, who knows.

Has he actually been dropped yet for a decent length of time? Even the best players have been punted at some stage during their careers, so it might actually be good for him long-term to be forced out in an important series while he's not performing (depending on how he chooses to react to it) [icon_shru

I'd still prefer to have him in the team though, but he really needs to fire soon.

Smith and Bollinger in for Adelaide if he does indeed get the arse.

North has to be gone now, surely. Even if we win.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
For a bit of a laugh, if you are on Twitter, have a look at the timeline for @theashes [icon_lol1.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Major JW Hochstetter said:
It's not looking good for Mitch though with both bat and ball. Hopefully he can find something to get his rhythm going with the ball tomorrow, or it could well be curtains. But with our selectors, who knows.

I honestly can't believe he is still in the team, Punter has no confidence in him at all and he has no confidence in himself. I guess it depends on how Harris or Bollinger pull up after there shield matches. Highly doubtful of dropping anyone if we win though.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Jeba said:
For a bit of a laugh, if you are on Twitter, have a look at the timeline for @theashes [icon_lol1.

Brilliant. [icon_lol1.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Jeba said:

I just sent @theashes Go Australia!

If she replies with her regular line, I think I'll be replying something like @theashes I know, I just wanted to piss you off some more.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
[icon_lol1.

Little does she know how long she'll probably have to put up with it for.

Unread

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.