The Ashes 2010-2011

Aussies going into bat now. Should be fun hopefully we don't see a collapse of any kind.

How the **** does that happen twice in a row when we are batting for a draw??? [icon_non

An Under 6s captain would be furious if he saw his openers doing that.

I cannot believe what I just saw.

Amateurism to the lower extreme [icon_non

Watson is retarded.. What a noob.

Watson has a serious issue...but dead set what the f**k was with Hughes going mute?

I blame Hughes more than Watson for that.

It was an easy two, Watson has turned to run the second, Hughes motions as if he's going to run it which Watson sees, then all of a sudden Hughes stops and doesn't call no. I don't understand why you wouldn't call?

Whenever I play on the weekend, if I'm calling no, I shout it as loud as I can. You just don't take chances with that.

Exactly, Hughes started to run, stopped and didn't say anything.

But Watson needs to fix that s**t up. He's been involved in too many for it not to be an issue.

This series just confirms that anyone who thinks Phil Hughes is the future of Australian cricket has rocks in their head. His technique is not good enough

Beachy said:
This series just confirms that anyone who thinks Phil Hughes is the future of Australian cricket has rocks in their head. His technique is not good enough

What technique?

Well that could be the end of Hughes. Most likely should be but if he is the only opener averaging 50 in shield cricket what is the rest of the talent like.?

Meat77 said:
Beachy said:

What technique?

Technique has nothing to do with it... Shot selection does.

To be fair to Hughes it was a good delivery but the problem is Phil never looked comfortable at all that innings.

Beads - Fair point, unfortunately beggers can't be choosers. It might be an idea to play Hussey at opener, and just bring in a middle order bat until Hughes can check himself...before he wrecks himself.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Justwin
  • barker
  • Xzei
  • ForlovejAl
  • Skyblues87
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.