The Ashes 2010-2011

Problem being IMO is Siddle really needs something in the wicket for him to take wickets, his best performance in tests have been on fairly green wickets either in England, South Africa or the Gabba. Hilfy isn't really suited to the Adelaide Oval at all and he just doesn't take wickets. Big test for Doherty this one, if he bowls poorly I expect Hauritz to come back in.

tall poppy my arse, he's crap.

BRING BACK FUNKY MILLER!

Doug the Rug and Harris in. Hilfy is the 12th man.

AUS win the toss and will bat.....usually a very good toss to win.

now Ponting gone for a golden duck.

Dead set.

It is so LOL, what the #### was Katich doing?? Punter got a good pill but it is still his technical flaw

With 2 blokes already in the sheds, a longish tail, and a 500 score being par for an Adelaide first dig, the fact that Marcus North is only 2 wickets away scares the shit out of me.

The pressure is now on each and every man in our middle order to score BIG runs.

It is incredible, this does not happen LOL. All I can do is laugh about this seriously. The pitch is a road and we are 3 for nothing.

it really is superb bowling more than bad batting IMO. Katich's runout is his own fault though

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • Shane Tronc
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • thenry
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manlyman
  • TimWhatley
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.