The Dolphins discussion

Sort of like the 75 years Redcliffe were called Redcliffe.

a) Redcliffe have never been an NRL team

b) the Phins and the NRL have both made it abundantly clear that THEY DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED REDCLIFFFE. So, most people are doing exactly what they want and are not calling them Redcliffe

IMO, it may be a joke that is offensive to people who have a soft spot for the region***, however the The joke is absolutely justified due to the idiotic decision the NRL has made. There is no way in the world that Redcliffe (the Q Cup version) are the ones that wanted to keep the NRL team regionless. This is an NRL decision aimed at making the Dolphins a "no particular region but Not The Broncos" team. Which is a great idea in terms of marketing, but so blatantly lazy in execution. Long shall the joke live.

IMO, it may be a joke that is offensive to people who have a soft spot for the region***, however the The joke is absolutely justified due to the idiotic decision the NRL has made. There is no way in the world that Redcliffe (the Q Cup version) are the ones that wanted to keep the NRL team regionless. This is an NRL decision aimed at making the Dolphins a "no particular region but Not The Broncos" team. Which is a great idea in terms of marketing, but so blatantly lazy in execution. Long shall the joke live.

They are intended to be Brisbane 2 for sure.

They will always be The to me.

Fair point. The NRL must really seethe everytime it logs into BHQ to check the Dolphins thread.

Way to show 'em, everyone!

They are referred to as The across all the socials pal.

They must really be seething, then! Thanks for that info - that's brightened my day, knowing there's a brave army of soldiers out there sticking it to the man!

They must really be seething, then! Thanks for that info - that's brightened my day, knowing there's a brave army of soldiers out there sticking it to the man!

Even some of their own fans. How good?

And, due to literally having no region and therefore representing nothing of actual substance, they are literally the Brisbane Plastics that many of us expected they would be. A manufactured Anti-Broncos.

In short, The.

a) Redcliffe have never been an NRL team

b) the Phins and the NRL have both made it abundantly clear that THEY DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED REDCLIFFFE. So, most people are doing exactly what they want and are not calling them Redcliffe

OK....so why not just say .......The Dolphins?

And, due to literally having no region and therefore representing nothing of actual substance, they are literally the Brisbane Plastics that many of us expected they would be. A manufactured Anti-Broncos.
They haven’t even played a fucking game yet…

Probably something they had to agree with to get their bid over the line.

Thats the story I'm getting .....the NRL told them to come up with another name, IF they ever wanted to be part of the NRL.

Personally, if I had any say in it......I would have taken great pleasure in telling Vlandy's to stick it up his fucken arse
and then I would've gone to the media.

And, due to literally having no region and therefore representing nothing of actual substance........

I think you've got Redcliffe confused with Logan.....or whatever other shithole you crawled out of.

Just Saying The Simpsons GIF by AniDom

Active Now

• Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.