The Dolphins discussion

The Dolph Lundgrens have officially signed Gildart.

I am going to throw this out as their best 17 currently:

1. Hammer
2. Jennings
3. Gildart
4. Lee
5. Lee
6. Milford
7. O'Sullivan/Katoa
8. Bromwich
9. Marshall-King
10. Nicholls
11. Kaufusi
12. Gilbert
13. Bromwich

14. Nikorima / Graham
15. Wallace
16. Ese'ese
17. Stone

1. Hammer
2. Jennings
3. Gildart
4. Lee
5. Lee
6. Milford
7. O'Sullivan/Katoa
8. Bromwich
9. Marshall-King
10. Nicholls
11. Kaufusi
12. Gilbert
13. Bromwich

14. Nikorima / Graham
15. Wallace
16. Ese'ese
17. Stone
"uhhhhh... I think you're forgetting someone... I can play 6 as well you know"

1. Hammer
2. Jennings
3. Gildart
4. Lee
5. Lee
6. Milford
7. O'Sullivan/Katoa
8. Bromwich
9. Marshall-King
10. Nicholls
11. Kaufusi
12. Gilbert
13. Bromwich

14. Nikorima / Graham
15. Wallace
16. Ese'ese
17. Stone

with that team I predict an 8 - 12 finish ... IF they don't get a big injury toll; bottom 4 if they do

We could do a vote for how we refer to them next year.

The
The Dolphins
Redcliffe Dolphins
I'll tell you what....

and since you do have access to the word change thingy.......

anytime someone types in The.......word thingy changes it to "The Redcliffe Dolphins"

?

Wait ...wot?? Have you thought this through @Mr Fourex .......?

No I don;t suppose I have..........

Driving The Simpsons GIF

How about anyone caught repeat offending ... ie @Foordy ... @Sproj ......
@Cult ...if he wants to get in on it too......

anytime they say The.....in the Dolphins thread (only) .........word thingy changes it to "The Dolphins"

What say ye....oh grand pubar of the BHQ interwebs.... @Nashy

I'll slip a little somethin extra in the BHQ membership box.....?

How long is Bennett signed with The? I can't see him kicking on as coach after all this bullshit. He's clearly lost his attraction power with the players which he can't be taking well. Retirement has to be looking more and more appealing.

How long is Bennett signed with The? I can't see him kicking on as coach after all this bullshit. He's clearly lost his attraction power with the players which he can't be taking well. Retirement has to be looking more and more appealing.

I'm not so sure its his attraction he has lost. He doesnt have the capability anymore to use the Thoroughbreds to help get deals over the line. A lot of the players who have turned down the Phins have managed to stay at their current clubs generally for a lot more than they would have if the Phins werent around.

Still a little puzzled myself how the Storm have kept who they have, but thats a different debate.

I'm not so sure its his attraction he has lost. He doesnt have the capability anymore to use the Thoroughbreds to help get deals over the line. A lot of the players who have turned down the Phins have managed to stay at their current clubs generally for a lot more than they would have if the Phins werent around.

Still a little puzzled myself how the Storm have kept who they have, but thats a different debate.

Debate?

Bennett will be in charge for their first two season's.

Woolf is reportedly his succession plan and will take over for season 3, with Bennett moving into a back office role

You’ve got it totally wrong @tommy mate, no one is having a go at The club, in fact I’d argue most would like to see it be successful as long as it isn’t at the expense of the Broncs, it is taking a stab at the NRL in a way we can to try and bring about the name change that should have happened at the start by calling them Redcliffe.

The NRL is at fault here, not the posters. Plus, if new fans on coming on here as you suggest and the first thread they are going to is about The, well are they on the right team forum?

Why isn't the same 'joke' made about the Warriors, they've done the same thing?

I know! There's so much there you could literally fill a book with it - even 2 :rofl

Why isn't the same 'joke' made about the Warriors, they've done the same thing?
Probably out of habit. They started as Auckland and changed to New Zealand as you know. Most of us would have grown up referring to them as that. Good point though, Vodafone is a good name for them.

Active Now

• Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • eggstar10
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.