SPOILER The dynasty begins: The Brisbane Broncos are winning the 2024 NRL Premiership

I don't think we have a chance of 8 now, Dragons just need 1 win to lock it off and their draw is comically easy.
Sharks can take em I reckon. Eels are randomly good too...Raiders have no hope lol.

Unfortunately, it’s better that we don’t make the finals - with a view to next season..

The big corporate machine that we are, it seems to require a seismic jolt to get the football arm switched on & with a sense of hunger & urgency ..

So we’ll probably wake up in 2025 and realise that missing finals is a bad look for the brand and impacts revenue potential .. and our immature, unprofessional football squad will get electro shocked in action, if only for a short while

I hate that I feel compelled by cynicism to write stuff like this ⬆️ , but seriously, WTF

If we finish 8th and win week 1, we play the loser of 1 v 4 (which will probably the Roosters or Sharks).
Not according to the ladder predictor I did with little thought when I posted that.

I've been watching a few replays from last year and **** we were fit and strong. I think the shortened preseason and complacency really messed with us this year.

Dragons weren't that good yesterday. Titans were absolute rubbish in the first half and the second half they dominated but they were very dumb with the ball when in the Dragons 20.

Focus for the side though just win the next 3 and whatever happens, happens.

Brandy and Ennis think Storm will play full strength against us and rest players this weekend or next weekend vs cows.

I could honestly see it.

Brandy and Ennis think Storm will play full strength against us and rest players this weekend or next weekend vs cows.

I could honestly see it.
That's a pretty risky play if they do that, but I guess finishing either 1st or 2nd doesn't make a difference.

We'll smash em anyway!

I could honestly see it.
Well Bellamy said he would rest next week vs Cows soooooo yeah they could play full strength.

If they do I hope we just take those ***** heads off... HIA is 11 days stand down so ego **** Bellamy would lose his players for final week 1 because he didnt want them on the plane to Townsville

I genuinely think we will make the finals, but i just cant see us making a dent in them. We have so much wrong with us right now i think the better sides would just put us to the sword. If we werent up against one of the worst teams in the comp last night we would have got beaten most probably.

Saying that, making finals is a pass for Kevvie in my eyes. Still gives him something he can improve on for 2025.

It doesn't look soo unachievable now tbh, Dolphins are going to be behind us now so aslong as Sharks win Tommorow we are only 2 points behind Dragons with a F/A that is way too high for them to catch, just need Parra or Canberra to beat them.

The Talk of Storm brining a full team out of spite though is the concern, but Surely with the Minor prem locked up they with rotate players for their next two.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • scobie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Porthoz
  • bb_gun
  • mystico
  • porouian
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.