The last match

Re: The last 4 matches

The Rock said:
So by years end we would have played 14 Friday night games out of a possible 24. That's amazing.

it is crap, I know we always rate well and thats why it happens but fark what about a team like Canberra who have never been seen on a Friday night. I'd be quite happy to go and watch a Broncos game on a Saturday night.

Saturday would be by far the most convenient night for me. I can't even remember when we last had a home game on a Saturday.

TBH, and this might sound mean but I'm glad we don't have to put up with teams like the Raiders and Sharks often on FTA.

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="The Rock":21bs7isn]So by years end we would have played 14 Friday night games out of a possible 24. That's amazing.

it is crap, I know we always rate well and thats why it happens but fark what about a team like Canberra who have never been seen on a Friday night. I'd be quite happy to go and watch a Broncos game on a Saturday night.[/quote:21bs7isn]

Canberra get a friday night game because they're playing us :P

tkday said:
Our match against roosters still stings, how wrong you were audragon :) I wouldn't have a clue on the stats for FNF for us. This year has proven stats don't mean anything.
Oh come one, one wrong in 4 is not that bad. [icon_wink
I hope I'm wrong again about the second of the next 4 match series... [icon_razz1

user_nat said:
Saturday would be by far the most convenient night for me. I can't even remember when we last had a home game on a Saturday.
Same here.
I've got a platinum membership with my son, but his footy games are on... Friday Nights! [icon_thumbs_do
Fortunately only missed 3 home games this season and furiously hoping we'll be able to go to the Raiders game and... the home finals. icon_thumbs_u

audragon said:
tkday said:
Our match against roosters still stings, how wrong you were audragon :) I wouldn't have a clue on the stats for FNF for us. This year has proven stats don't mean anything.
Oh come one, one wrong in 4 is not that bad. [icon_wink
I hope I'm wrong again about the second of the next 4 match series... [icon_razz1

Don't worry, you're alright in my books!

Well shit...

We can only lose 1 more.

I think we need to win the next 3 matches to be any chance come finals time.. I have a feeling us missing the 8 this year would be better for our teams development and better for next season. [icon_shru

we will make the 8 stop with the stress

Bucking Beads said:
I think we need to win the next 3 matches to be any chance come finals time.. I have a feeling us missing the 8 this year would be better for our teams development and better for next season. [icon_shru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgQoh-xkfvw

I think we need to do another bootcamp like we did before 2006/2008.

Re: The last 3 matches

We dodged a bullet and are still in the 8 after the rabbits loss to the Storm.
2 wins out of the last 3 games should get us up the ladder, enough to avoid the dragqueens at Kogarah, which would be the only worry game IMO, as we are definitely able to take anyone on, provided we bring our A game...
Knights away and Raiders at home (although this could be a danger game) are must wins, while the Warriors game will probably decide whether we make the top 4 or not...

It doesn't look good for us, especially with Locky having rib injuries. This loss against the eels #@$$ed everything up.

I now firmly believe this week's game is a must win.

Warriors are now pushing for top 4, so going to Auckland to play them will be very tough.
And the last round game against Canberra could decide whether the Raiders leapfrog us into the 8.

Have to have to have to win this week.

Yep, without a doubt. And it's not looking good because IH has no friggin idea what to do when either wallace or locky get injured.

Coxy said:
I now firmly believe this week's game is a must win.

Warriors are now pushing for top 4, so going to Auckland to play them will be very tough.
And the last round game against Canberra could decide whether the Raiders leapfrog us into the 8.

Have to have to have to win this week.

Yep said something similar in another thread. It's undoubtedly the make or break game for us. We have to scunge a victory somehow.

We won't beat NZ but we should beat Canberra at home. The Knights game is the 'big one'. Who is going to stand up and lead us to victory?

The way Canberra are playing I wouldn't be so confident of beating them either...even at home. Our record this year at Suncorp is pretty abysmal.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.