The Wayne Bennett Super thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me a worse one then?

i am referring to our 1 - 5 for the record. Last year we at least had Vidot in the team and at times we had Copley in his right position of centre. Barba, while out of out form was still better than 4/5 of our current 1 - 5. Hodges is the only decent player in today's lineup. Copley would be if named at centre and Vidot would be also. I look at even a backline like the eels and see how bad ours is... And they have beau champion and Robinson!!

At some point this year, our 1 to 5 will consist of 3 Internationals, Boyd, Hodges and Reed. Plus Copley is an outstanding young player. Maranta has his uses under the high ball. If Vidot played on Thursday and dropped 3 bombs from Reynolds, just 1 of which led to a try, you would be calling for his head.

Tell me a worse one then?

i am referring to our 1 - 5 for the record.

For the record a back line is 1-7, so get your facts straight please, and last years was 100x worse than this years, it had fucking Barba and Hoffman in it rofl.

You can't just pick and choose which positions you're looking at in the back line. It's 1-7 or nothing at all. Otherwise my responding argument will consist of 2,4 and 5.

For the record a back line is 1-7, so get your facts straight please, and last years was 100x worse than this years, it had fucking Barba and Hoffman in it rofl.

**** way to be pedantic. Some people, clearly not u, refer to the backline as 1 - 5 with 6 - 7 being the halves. It is not a "fact" as u like to say. 100x worse hey, well clearly u are just making up random shit now.

So so answer my original question, name a worse 1 - 5 we have had?

You can't just pick and choose which positions you're looking at in the back line. It's 1-7 or nothing at all. Otherwise my responding argument will consist of 2,4 and 5.
Of course I can. I can say that it is our worst 1 - 5 all i want lol. Coz griffin

I can see some thread bans coming soon... take it down a notch of 5 please!

Wikipedia isn't an article, it's a source of information.. Are you feeling alright?

How many replies are we up to from u and yet u still can't address the question. Some would think u are just avoiding it by arguing about irrelevant things......

How many replies are we up to from u and yet u still can't address the question. Some would think u are just avoiding it by arguing about irrelevant things......

What question.. name a worse back line than the one we have currently named? Alright, this'll be hard.. Let me think..

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Hoffman
7. Hunt

What question.. name a worse back line than the one we have currently named? Alright, this'll be hard.. Let me think..

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Hoffman
7. Hunt

name a 1 - 5 that is worse... Like talking to a wall

well if u think barba is worse than kahu and Vidot is worse than maranta, good for u. Guess there is no point discussing further.

Barba was the worst Fullback in the NRL last season, so.. Kahu doesn't exactly have to become Inglis overnight to be better than him, and as I've said, Maranta looks to have improved in the off-season, Vidot looks to have got fatter and lazier (As if he wasn't already the fattest winger in the comp), size is great when you are eating metres in your own end, but when it comes to jumping, catching bombs, running fast.. Vidot isn't even close to Maranta.

well if u think barba is worse than kahu and Vidot is worse than maranta, good for u. Guess there is no point discussing further.

Why were you bothering to argue with him in the first place ... Bennett could have named Lowrie at half back and he would think it is a good selection

Barba was the worst Fullback in the NRL last season, so.. Kahu doesn't exactly have to become Inglis overnight to be better than him, and as I've said, Maranta looks to have improved in the off-season, Vidot looks to have got fatter and lazier (As if he wasn't already the fattest winger in the comp), size is great when you are eating metres in your own end, but when it comes to jumping, catching bombs, running fast.. Vidot isn't even close to Maranta.

Maranta does know how to find the line ... Unfortunately it's the sideline.

Edit - personal attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.