Time for Milford to go

9232cb9dfe27b80768a0a4cc67314b28--ginger-guys-aussies.jpg

Look at that fucking tattoo.

zero tackle get their figures from media reports ... not from any official source.

Agreed......pfft, "zero tackle". It's the site that high schoolers use when trying to impress their friends.

Swap Kane Elgey for Milford, that'll fucken do me. Ha ha ha. The only player I'm sour about losing is maybe Ash Taylor. Milford getting a mil a year (according to zero tackle...it must be true. :D ) didn't lose us Taylor.

Bird? He's gotta be given time before being deemed "too expensive". He's had two games with us......after spending the off season recovering from shoulder surgery. After two games.......he's playing like someone who has had...only 2 games in what, 6-7 months? I'd love to see him get more ball. Bird lock, McGuire to prop with TPJ...rotate Lodge. **** Sims off.

Milford? What really is this too expensive shit anyway? The way I see it....he is the most talented player in the club. He is the most likely player to return us to greatness in the next 5 years. Right now his confidence is shot....I think he is under too much pressure because there are simply no other attacking options in the team. He gets given the ball and is expected to produce the magic...every time. We desperately need something else other than...give the ball to Milf.

Boyd? Yeah......he's busted....he's sour, solemn, sulky....annoying, but he aint going no where. Not unless it's his say so. There's no point arguing it. Accept it and move on. Pray that his injuries overcome him and he quits.

THaiday has to be gone at the end of this year. That has to open up..."some" cash.

We need to focus on rebuilding the entire spine around Milford at 6. We need to find a 7......Kodi has to go back to being a utility, until someone better comes along. I don't see him long term in the starting 17.

That's what's grinding me. Your insistence on patting yourself on the back for being "right" all along. You didn't predict any of this! Your concern was simply that we'd lose Taylor, and a vague shaking of the fist that "Bennett is going to regret it". You didn't predict Hunt being offered $1.2 million a year. You didn't predict Boyd being crippled to the point of contemplating retirement. You didn't predict our injury toll and lack of off-season for the spine and key players. They're the reason we're 2/5, not because Bennett let Taylor leave.

Just because one or two people who are desperate for someone to blame are starting to believe your version of events doesn't make it true.

Boyd was a massive improvement over any other fullback we had. Kahu was fine in his first stint, but in his games since early 2015 he's been shit at fullback. Milford was never going to be a fullback moving forward and even if he was asked to play there he was a terrible defender - if he can't organise attack, what makes you think he could organise in defence like Boyd does?
So, no answers to the questions, but just the usual bullshit excuses, twisting and made up stuff?
Right, gotcha... you can have the W too. :superhappythumbsup:

I remember there was discussion about players having their names as tattoos. I think we mostly agreed that it was cringey. I think some Broncos players have the same thing. I remember Parker used to, and I think McGuire and Gillett do too.

Yeah but......Cherry? Would not surprise me to learn he has a tattoo of the fruit itself on him somewhere.

So, no answers to the questions, but just the usual bullshit excuses, twisting and made up stuff?
Right, gotcha... you can have the W too. :superhappythumbsup:

Um, I answered your two questions in that post you just quoted.

* Did we need Boyd?

Boyd was a massive improvement over any other fullback we had. Kahu was fine in his first stint, but in his games since early 2015 he's been shit at fullback.

* Should Milf have been moved to fullback to allow Taylor to play in the halves?

Milford was never going to be a fullback moving forward and even if he was asked to play there he was a terrible defender - if he can't organise attack, what makes you think he could organise in defence like Boyd does?

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • kman
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.