Time for Milford to go

Bird is very much a give it to me player which I think might work well for milf, though again the same questions rear their head re kicking, game management etc.
Will be interesting to see how it goes. I'm not confident but the status quo obviously wasn't working so can't hurt to give this a try.

Will be interesting to see how it goes. I'm not confident but the status quo obviously wasn't working so can't hurt to give this a try.
Cant do any worse!

So what if bird and milf kill it as a combo does that spell the end of kodi halfback career with us?

And also how long is kodi out for? is it just the 1 game or a few

So what if bird and milf kill it as a combo does that spell the end of kodi halfback career with us?

And also how long is kodi out for? is it just the 1 game or a few
Depends on how stubborn bennett is. If we killed in he might use Kodi off the bench, or if hes determined to play him in the halves regardless it'll go back to the status quo.

............otherwise I'm in favor of trying to get another club to pick up a large % of his salary for the next 4 years.

Rubbish...... JMO. :superhappythumbsup:

giphy.gif

Milf’s leave was bad almost Hodges level brain explosion. That ball never looked liked going dead in hurry and you would be brave to shadow that if they kicked it from 40 out. Huge miss but for me looked like he was overthinking it rather than playing the ball. Trying to be halfback he is not is mentally exhausting and stressing him. I don’t think it’s an argument he isn’t a fullback or out of form. Just that you can’t expect him to game manage, the only time he looks good is when he plays what is in front of him.

We need to either get him a game managing halfback to keep him at 6 or acknowledge we need more organisation from the halves and let him go back to fullback and chime in he sees the opportunity.

While I'm still 101% on "getting a real halfback" train, I do also think we won't look anywhere near as clueless against the other 14 sides. Melbourne read us better than anyone else.

It's still going to be a problem when we play them next though.

While I'm still 101% on "getting a real halfback" train, I do also think we won't look anywhere near as clueless against the other 14 sides. Melbourne read us better than anyone else.

It's still going to be a problem when we play them next though.

A lot of our problems against Melbourne wouldn’t exist if we just caught the effing ball / held onto it...

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • Culhwch
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.