NEWS Tom Dearden to Shit Factory: STFU already

I feel like there's a fair bit of currency involved in being a one club player. Parker may have taken unders during his career but he's still doing well for himself out of footy post-playing.
In the ‘warm and fuzzy feel good’ world there definitely is. And I truly admire players like Webcke, Lockyer, De Vere, Parker, Yow Yeh etc. for never wanting to leave the club that they grew up supporting. The same club that nurtured and developed them.

But, on your comment; so to is Petero, Hodges, Cronk, Fittler, Fletcher (all 2 clubs), Prince (4 clubs) and Ennis (every club, twice) just to name a few. Basically, whilst it might help, I do think post career opportunities are based on much more than whether or not someone was a one-club player.

Last edited:
At least he has a hot missus.

Side note: curious to see if Brisbane pick her up now she’s in Qld or if she stays with the Merge
Fifita has a hot missus? Well, what the hell was he doing knocking on some randoms door looking for a booty call?

Fifita has a hot missus? Well, what the hell was he doing knocking on some randoms door looking for a booty call?

Because he's a ****. He's Corey Norman in a second rowers body.

Last edited:
Is it plausible that the broncos may be delaying contracts themselves? To find out who is willing to buy in, to ensure that we resign performers and not just the potential trap?

It does come at some risk of other clubs throwing big numbers at our players so it is a gamble, but so is re-signing unproven players at high costs.

Is it plausible that the broncos may be delaying contracts themselves? To find out who is willing to buy in, to ensure that we resign performers and not just the potential trap?

It does come at some risk of other clubs throwing big numbers at our players so it is a gamble, but so is re-signing unproven players at high costs.
Sounds like a well thought out and intelligent strategy, so no chance

Could this be vintage Kev M I N D G A M E S and he’ll make a last minute switch?

The issue with starting Dearden in Rd 1 is if he shits the bed then Kevvie will be under pressure to drop him... and I'd say being dropped would be far more damaging to his confidence than being selected after playing well in ISC.

If Croft shits the bed he can run with him till Dearden gets up to speed and then bring him in.

Cant go Dearden, Croft and then back to Dearden... too much chopping and changing

The issue with starting Dearden in Rd 1 is if he shits the bed then Kevvie will be under pressure to drop him... and I'd say being dropped would be far more damaging to his confidence than being selected after playing well in ISC.

If Croft shits the bed he can run with him till Dearden gets up to speed and then bring him in.

Cant go Dearden, Croft and then back to Dearden... too much chopping and changing
I've been playing THE BRONCOS FOR PC'S, PLAYSTATION AND XBOX and the point of the game appears to be to keep cycling combinations that include Milford until everyone in the club leaves. Boss level is Milford becoming coach.

I've been playing THE BRONCOS FOR PC'S, PLAYSTATION AND XBOX and the point of the game appears to be to keep cycling combinations that include Milford until everyone in the club leaves. Boss level is Milford becoming coach.
How about Milf to fullback??

Does that work this time around?

Always set in 2018 as well right?

I actually used to do this thing back in the day on rugby league live where you put your fastest player at hooker and just dummy half run the length of the field almost every play. Ahead of my time given how since then hookers have become quicker and run more, especially with the 6 again.

What I’m suggesting is:
6. Dearden
7. Croft
9. Turpin
14. Milford

Milford comes on at lock and his only job is run from dummy half when we have a quick play the ball. 🧠

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Hurrijo
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Splinter
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.