NEWS Tom Dearden to Shit Factory: STFU already

I've been playing THE BRONCOS FOR PC'S, PLAYSTATION AND XBOX and the point of the game appears to be to keep cycling combinations that include Milford until everyone in the club leaves. Boss level is Milford becoming coach.
@broncsgoat:

Last edited:
HScreenshot 2021 03 16 Broncos playing dangerous game with rising star

Despite being asked to STFU the Shit Factory is still going on with it, and now reckons the Cowboys have put aside money for Tom.

When asked if he has interest, Todd Payten said:

“The answer to that question is ... yes. We had a conversation when Tom came to town recently and he made it clear he wanted to play some more football because he progresses any further (with a decision on his future). We’re all sitting back and looking at some options as a recruitment team. With Jake Clifford leaving, there is a halfback spot open and we are trying to find our identity as a team and our style of footy."

“Whoever comes into the team has to fit that identity and complement what we already have here. I’ve only seen Tom from afar, but he played first grade at a young age so he has to have some sort of ability. He competes well and has a sound kicking game and I like the way he organises and directs the team around the park. I found him to be a really pleasant kid when we met. He understood the game and what his strengths and weaknesses are ... he will only get better.”

H11050

Cowboys still trying to find their identity

Dearden’s manager Sam Ayoub said:

“Rushing into a new contract at this point in time is not a smart thing to do. Tom has no shortage of interest but it‘s important to take the pressure off him. Our thought process is let’s give it five or six weeks, then we will look at his situation. In the meantime, I want Tom to focus on his footy — I am confident he can fight his way back to play NRL.”

McHunt

Last edited:
those quotes from Payten, Badel has recycled from months ago

he also reckons that if Dearden doesn't unseat Croft in 6 weeks, he'll go to the open market, where 7 club including the Storm are interested. although if Dearden wants to be a starting NRL half, the Storm are the absolute wrong club to go with

I want dearden to succeed as I think hes got what it takes to lead this club into better times but tbh I dont think Croft did that badly last week. Certainly there were some things he could've done better such as the turpin no try but tommy needs to earn his spot via qcup. If hes as keen as he says he is on staying, I'm sure he wont mind proving the point.

If we lose Dearden because we wanted to play Brodie fucking Croft in his place, we will need to make a trip to Red Hill to demand mass sackings.

If we lose Dearden because we wanted to play Brodie fucking Croft in his place, we will need to make a trip to Red Hill to demand mass sackings.

I won't sorry. I believe young guys should earn their place and I also believe in rewarding players for attitude, form, etc and Croft was really good last week. I actually think Croft will come good for the Broncs, he needs to be shown some faith.

I won't sorry. I believe young guys should earn their place and I also believe in rewarding players for attitude, form, etc and Croft was really good last week. I actually think Croft will come good for the Broncs, he needs to be shown some faith.
Was hoping to see some more of deardon and croft together tbh

Yet you want to buy every player that isn’t even off-contract to replace players that are in the same boat as Croft

The lack of QCup last year has fucked so many things. Dearden should have spent the last year there, plying and learning his trade and earning his spot. Instead he was thrust into the first grade side by a **** knuckle of a coach reaching for ideas and now (allegedly) feels like he deserves to be there and if he isn't, he's leaving. I truly hope this isn't his attitude.

The lack of QCup last year has fucked so many things. Dearden should have spent the last year there, plying and learning his trade and earning his spot. Instead he was thrust into the first grade side by a **** knuckle of a coach reaching for ideas and now (allegedly) feels like he deserves to be there and if he isn't, he's leaving. I truly hope this isn't his attitude.
It's understandable to a degree. Another club (close to home, being a Mackay boy) is offering a starting spot. What tommy needs to keep in mind is that we have a 7 with huge question marks and a 6 that's off contract. He has every chance to cement a spot if he puts in. If hes not willing to put in and show some resilience it doesnt matter where he goes because he will fail.

It's understandable to a degree. Another club (close to home, being a Mackay boy) is offering a starting spot. What tommy needs to keep in mind is that we have a 7 with huge question marks and a 6 that's off contract. He has every chance to cement a spot if he puts in. If hes not willing to put in and show some resilience it doesnt matter where he goes because he will fail.
I think his parents are living in Gatton atm.

Active Now

• Battler
  • TimWhatley
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Fatboy
  • MrMoore
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • cento
  • The Don
  • Shane Tronc
  • Evander
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.