RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

The only person I have seen say that is Wayne’s bum chum Paul Crawley, and we could solve world hunger and that **** would have a problem with it.
WTF was he even trying to say last night.
A nation of dobbers because his mate Wayne got put in.
Goes to show he doesn't take Covid seriously.

Has he actually been sacked? I don't think it's a good idea to be honest.

What if it's someone like Dearden or someone we want to keep that breaks the Apollo code next. We will be forced to sack them.

It's not a good precedent to set.

You wont have to worry about it where you're going ya filthy gossip monger.
How many blokes do you think can get inside 1.5mtrs social distance space at the same time.:secret::rofl

Last edited:
Well if AS was any sort of coach, and the admin weren't dogshit maybe we'd still have fifita , have cut the deadwood when it needed to ,and have had some marquee players by now improving the lot of this shit show . But no , the place , the people , and their performances are just a joke .

Brown is a massive fan of Lodge and tried to get him to Newcastle while he was coach.
Then you’ve got Pete O’Sullivan, Lodge’s father in-law in recruitment at the Warriors. If I were the broncos, I’d be trying to get some deal done.
You do know we actually have to keep some players around the club in order to field a team next year.

We've just freed up $1.3m that was already allocated elsewhere with TPJ and Fifita not here next year

You do know we actually have to keep some players around the club in order to field a team next year.

We've just freed up $1.3m that was already allocated elsewhere with TPJ and Fifita not here next year
Yep completely understand. But I think if we were able to offload lodge we could spend the $ much better. I am really only suggesting this from a point of view where Lodge cracks it over TPJ getting the ass.

Should be sacked now and given a 10-12 Game suspension for being a dickhead

TPJ on the back of fast play and go forward will be a monster for any team.

I think many are now assuming that there is a multitude of offences committed by TPJ for him to be sacked.

However if it is just in relation to the breach I would also assume Alfie has to go given the circumstances. I can't imagine that happening and am against it but it would only make sense.

Well the Broncos seem to be saying no decision has been made and that might be code for the lawyers are still working out whether they can legally sack him. As a TPJ fan I hope that he finally realises that a major attitude change is required and his lawyer can mediate for one last chance.
At the end of the day though the club has to set a standard and he has to meet it or **** off. There are new good players coming through every year and the next one won’t be stupid enough to think he has the club over a barrel because he’s so wonderful.
When you think of it like this, if he does lawyer up and fight it, then he is saying he wants to stay and is prepared to fight for it. If he just takes it and walks that is what he wanted all along. Not a bad move from the club if that is the angle they are playing.

He will be going to the Roosters as a replacement for JWH.

I can see JWH going to the Warriors, Roosters are astutue and move players on before they get stale.

Last edited:
Jeez he must have some good sources that can read minds ... or did White send a formal email out to the business that he has officially checked out??

I'm not a mind reader either and I said this on here last week. The evidence is plain as day that he has checked out, give me one example in the last 2 months that shows he is doing anything other than applying for other jobs.

I think many are now assuming that there is a multitude of offences committed by TPJ for him to be sacked.

However if it is just in relation to the breach I would also assume Alfie has to go given the circumstances. I can't imagine that happening and am against it but it would only make sense.

Was Alfie also ringing up Politis to see if they need a new assistant coach/water runner?

I love listening to Ikin on 360, he says it as it is.

Deadset, he sounds like a guy who will make change.

Honestly, that five minutes on 360 was like an interview and he did superbly. If you aren't sure about him, watch it.

Problem is, unless everyone else is on board, he won't be able to make the change that everyone wants.

Articulating thoughts well are all well and good, but there's a lot more to the job.

Yep completely understand. But I think if we were able to offload lodge we could spend the $ much better. I am really only suggesting this from a point of view where Lodge cracks it over TPJ getting the ass.
I don't get the lodge hate on here. He's terribly out of form and not playing well but he's coming back from an acl without surgery and without a preseason in a shit team that is under pressure to win.
He is exactly the type of player we should be keeping moving forward. Commited to the club and consistent and tough in the middle when injury free. It's obvious he hates losing. That is what i like and that's what we need to dig ourselves out of this shit

Unread

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.