Feb 20, 2013
edit: baiting

Last edited by a moderator:
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Yeah I would say he is in the nines, he is a big and agile forward, perfect for the format of the nines.

Agree, would go great at the nines IMO

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Right fuckers. WHO is going? Someone who is, PM me your address, you'll get a gift in the mail to take with you.

morethanjack

morethanjack

NYC Player
Contributor
Aug 12, 2013
Unfortunately, that's most likely going to be the case. I'm looking into sneaking in a video camera with a small tripod.

If you're not fooling around and actually do this I would be seriously grateful. I would love to be there in the flesh to see Jharals come back.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I can't go so that's awesome you can symbol :)

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
If you are happy with this arrangement I will PM my home address. If you wanna stalk me, can you outsource to your wife, please?

That would be very much appreciated. I'll have to courier it to get it there in time, so the best daytime address (eg, your work address if you're there most of the day).

Woohoo!!!!! Thanks heaps!

My wife doesn't come cheap. Recently she's been getting ten dollars.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
@Morkel, it looks like my partner and I are definitely going. I've just been a bit hesitant to put my hand up to be worrying about holding a 3m sign up in front of everyone else's view. I've never done the banner thing before.

If you guys can give me some tips about this in terms of practicality, I will be happy to fly the flag. I have never been to Redcliffe for a trial, only for judo tournaments - at the same location. Tips would include:

-Where should I aim to be at the ground? Google map with a location marker maybe? I'm thinking near the sheds so that he sees coming on and off the ground?

-Where am I not going to piss other viewers off?

-Where will the champ actually get to see it? MOST important!

-How should I show it? As in should I aim to be along the fence line and place it there or should I be further up in the stands holding it up. I kinda wanna enjoy myself, meaning beer in one hand and my other fist in the air as JYY scores his fourth try in the first half ;)

-Any tips on being a banner boy - I'll be popping my banner cherry.

If anybody else wants to join me at the ground and assist with the banner, that would be fantastic! I'll put up a photo of myself so you can find me (the banner will be a slight give away).

I'll also take my SLR and iPhone and try to get as much photos/videos as I can for night time. Long lens.

I'm in Enoggera on the north side, Morks. Let me know.

As to all of that, I'm just as in the dark as you are sorry. Hopefully some of the Reddy nerds here can help?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
2500 tickets sold so far, most sell on the day though once people know it isn't raining.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
2500 tickets sold so far, most sell on the day though once people know it isn't raining.
Good point. BOM forecast for Redcliffe Saturday is "Partly cloudy" with a high of 28. At least it's not "Fine ... With a chance of rain".

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
There's a chance I may be there cause a friend of my brother in law scored a contract with the Dolphins. He's in the game before the NRL trial. I'll keep an eye out for the sign and come scare the shit out of you if I end up going. :)

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
There's a chance I may be there cause a friend of my brother in law scored a contract with the Dolphins. He's in the game before the NRL trial. I'll keep an eye out for the sign and come scare the shit out of you if I end up going. :)
[MENTION=8282]symbolsoup[/MENTION] make sure you don't bring any logs. Especially ones shaped suggestively. Harry will go all Blake Ferguson on it, we have photographic proof.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
@symbolsoup make sure you don't bring any logs. Especially ones shaped suggestively. Harry will go all Blake Ferguson on it, we have photographic proof.

Where is that photo of Sally anyway? Was never uploaded

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Where is that photo of Sally anyway? Was never uploaded

I kind of expected that, as discussed, we were each shown photos of our misadventures, and you requested that one remain hidden :)

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Broncos v Cowboys, 8:15pm AEDT (7:15pm QLD local)
Referee: Adam Devcich; Assistant Referee: Brett Suttor; Touch Judges: Michael Wise, Clayton Sharpe
Broncos: TBC
Cowboys: 1 Lachlan Coote, 2 Kyle Feldt, 3 Javid Bowen, 4 Kane Linnett, 5 Curtis Rona, 6 Doug Hewitt, 7 Robert Lui, 8 Scott Bolton, 9 Anthony Mitchell, 10 Ashton Sims, 11 Jason Taumalolo, 12 Tariq Sims, 13 John Asiata. Interchange: 14 Zac Santo, 15 Rory Kostjasyn, 16 Ricky Thorby, 17 Glenn Hall, 18 Sam Hoare, 19 Cameron King, 20 Ethan Lowe, 21 Matthew Wright, 22 Patrick Kaufusi.

Not sure why Taumalolo needs to be trialled he is guaranteed a spot in the top 17 and is a beast of a player. The rest of the Cowboys team would be fair enough I would think.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
To push his claims to be in the starting side.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I kind of expected that, as discussed, we were each shown photos of our misadventures, and you requested that one remain hidden :)

Nope. Have never seen the pic and I most certainly wouldn't have asked it be hidden!! Would love to see her again, no doubt she's ash by now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.