Trial #3 Warriors vs Broncos - POST GAME DISCUSSION

Re: Any reasons Broncs WON'T win wooden spoon?

Interesting fact: Bookmakers have set our odds to win the premiership at a shorter price than our odds to have the least season wins.

How did Kodi Nikorima go?

Hit and miss. Had some decent moves when attacking the line but ultimately, our shithouse defensive effort had him on the backfoot just as much as everyone else.

Kodi played more fullback than half which leads me to believe that Hook doesn't have a lot of faith in his defensive capabilities in the front-line.

If that's how it's going to go, there isn't much of a point to playing him.

Yes pleased with our new players giving the shape we need , big difference when you're not solely reliant on a Johnson drift side ways skip step and double pump pass.
Hard to know what to make of the result though. I agree with people who have suggested that is about as well as the Warriors ever play ( the measure for me is they all played useful games , no inconsistent players to compensate for ).
I'm loath to comment on the Broncos because I don't know them as well as you all other than to say :

The forward pack looked small , they looked very disjointed , individual effort was wasted because they looked like there was no game plan.

Frustrating. A lot to sort out this season. Is there a serious chance that Griffin might be sacked ? if that continued surely he's gone.

We can only hope so if that is what we are going to dish up. I agree with your comments about how we looked, pretty much hit it on the head.

Well done to your boys, they played really well. Thanks for your contributions as well you are always very balanced.

I thought milford had that clause removed from his contract so he cant back out before round 13? That was my understanding, I think it might have been 1910 who said it from memory

How did Ben hunt and Zach Strasser go?

Hunt was terrible, Strasser was mostly pedestrian. He really didn't get too many touches, from what I saw. Bear in mind I stopped watching at the 60th minute.

Ben Hunt was below average, he has no direction, no creativity and no clue.

Well my pessimism has been nothing but warranted after that drubbing today. Not only has nothing changed we have gone backwards, absolutely woeful. Griffin needs to go before the season kicks off, we need fresh thinking. These rumours about **** going on behind the scenes and people being unhappy def seems like it may have truth.

I have said my piece about the internal issues and have been criticized and told to gf on more than one occasion about my comments. Hopefully now everyone will see that all is not rosy in the club and then everyone can make some noise together and push for change.

GEE, HOOK and the rest of the CRONIES need to go.

Yep, first choice which is why he kept picking the likes of Whitchurch, Oates & Drew infront of him...

Well why the hell was he picked today, the trial that mattered, when everyone knows how shit he is?

Why don't you read the threads for yourself Danoz or watch the game and formulate your own opinion?

Last time I'm ever going to go through with this.

Hunt - Put in a performance that would have caused a riot had it been Wallace.

Strasser - Took ages to get involved, was scrappy in defence and didn't really perform that well with ball in hand.

Kodi played more fullback than half which leads me to believe that Hook doesn't have a lot of faith in his defensive capabilities in the front-line.

If that's how it's going to go, there isn't much of a point to playing him.

you are dead on the money bp, kodi may improve defensively over time however his overall size and exposure at the moment is to big a risk in the front line. Even last year in the 20's he was found out a lot playing in the front line.

I would honestly rather chance my hand with Nikorima 6 and Strasser 7 at this point, rather then persist with Hunt as if he has a chance of becoming a different player overnight. The shittiness of Wallace, Norman and Prince really shone a divine light on him that he really didn't deserve.

Barba must stay at the back. That is paramount in my eyes.

Kennedy was disappointing. Seems to prop at the defensive line. Why doesn't he hit it up like that warriors front rower?

Well why the hell was he picked today when everyone knows how shit he is?

Because Barba, Kahu + Hodges are injured. Something is up with Vidot & Yow Yeh is still returning from injury.

Drew is 19 and isn't a winger either. No point rushing his development for the sake of a trial.

I thought milford had that clause removed from his contract so he cant back out before round 13? That was my understanding, I think it might have been 1910 who said it from memory

He's just being a smart arse about Milford wanting out

Active Now

• phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • Tmac
  • Dash
  • BroncsNBundy
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • mrtij
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.