Trials

Will be watching Tom Hewitt with interest also to see how he fares.

On paper we should smash the Raiders... with locky out part of me was waiting to see Hunt pushed into 5/8 for the trial and a young outside back fill in at fullback... then again seeing more of McCullough is probebly more important I guess.

Can anyone advise what the parking situation is like for Dolphin Oval? I'm venturing north for the trial on Saturday night and want to know where to leave the car. Will be getting there early and avoiding the late rush . Any advice on the best spots to park would be good. I don't mind walking 10-15 minutes to the ground if required.

Just park on the side of the road in any of the quieter side streets, you will see car after car after car so just park anywhere you can. members only in the car park.

Looks like we'll be getting there for the Colts clash, might have to take an esky.

Steve said:
Can anyone advise what the parking situation is like for Dolphin Oval? I'm venturing north for the trial on Saturday night and want to know where to leave the car. Will be getting there early and avoiding the late rush . Any advice on the best spots to park would be good. I don't mind walking 10-15 minutes to the ground if required.

As mrslong said, if you're prepared to sacrifice convenience for free parking and a bit of a walk, look around the streets. If you're willing to shell out $5 or so, they usually open up the outside fields as car parking space. If you get there at least an hour before the main game you shouldn't have any problems getting one in there.

Its a good looking side. I think we'll be too strong for the raiders.

Steve - I'd go for parking in the outer fields they open up mate, but only if a few bucks doesn't worry you and you're prepared to wait around for 20-30 mins after the game to let the crowd clear.

If not, there is plenty of street parking available all around the ground, 2-3 minutes walk away if you get there a bit early. One of the better grounds in terms of street and other parking in Qld, IMO.

So, who's actually going to the game (yes I did see your post KrispyKris, and I'll say hi if I see you, even though you probably have no idea who I am lol)?

I'll be there, with me old man.

ethos said:
So, who's actually going to the game (yes I did see your post KrispyKris, and I'll say hi if I see you, even though you probably have no idea who I am lol)?

I'll be there, with me old man.

Haha, I might say hi back. [icon_shady

I have a big day planned tomorrow, which may result to me JUST making it to the footy. [eusa_doh

PS. Hope it doesn't rain! [icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray.

I can't go now [icon_thumbs_do . We have to enrol Christopher in for his communion/conformation Program at the school church BOOOOO!!!! It goes until 5pm. And we can't be bothered going out after that. And Mr BB had to get up at 4:30 this morning to take his oldies to the airport - so he's tired.

I'll catch you guys soon though - have fun icon_smile

^ Hammo missed you, Dara. LOLZ.

Chelle, Rebz and I sat with Tee, Hammo and BroncoMatt. Twas rather fun.

I went to the Game tonight and i have to say i'm not real happy. it appeared to me as if the over-sold the game, making it very uncomfortable. i went to get some food about 45 mins before the Broncos game kicked off and by the time i had my food the game was about to start. then there was no where to sit. so i tried to sit on the stairs, but i had to stand all night or else i couldn't see shit. (due to the fact that there were heaps of people standing along the fence, blocking the view of a lot of other spectators).

This was the second year running i went to the Redcliffe trial, but after tonight, i'm not sure i will go back again next year. it was just an uncomfortable experience, all round (BTW i'm not the only one who thought so) because they over sold the game to make a bit of extra cash.

NOT HAPPY JAN!!! [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do

/rant

Meh, that's how they roll at Redcliffe oval unfortunately. They claim to be the people's club yet they do things like this, would never happen at Kougari where they care about the fans...............

:P

So many .......'s whatever are they for? The Riddler strikes again.

Hammo said:
Meh, that's how they roll at Redcliffe oval unfortunately. They claim to be the people's club yet they do things like this, would never happen at Kougari where they care about the fans...............

:P

[eusa_doh [eusa_doh [eusa_doh

I was pretty comfy last night. Apart from the annoying people (mostly teenyboppers) walking up and down the hill, it was alright.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
So many .......'s whatever are they for? The Riddler strikes again.

Only one that is incorrect Robin, "many" isn't singular icon_thumbs_u

However like Batman taught you, grammar is essential.

Active Now

• Stix
  • heartly87
  • Lozza
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • TimWhatley
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Reds2011
  • Santa
  • porouian
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.