Updated - Lockyer rules himself out of Manly match

I don't think I can cope with another 2008 v Melbourne. I'm a coward.

Of course I want to smash the bastards....but I'd rather be put out of my misery early then live with hope then have it stolen from me at the death. A come from behind victory would be OK. But not leading for the entire match only to lose....sigh....

As a Sea Eagles Supporter I am pretty confident about this game to be honest. But that usually means we will lose. I rarely bet against Manly but $3.00 seems like good odds for a small punt

On 23rd September:

2001: Broncos lost to Parramatta 24-16 in preliminary final at ANZ Stadium

That's the only other time we've played on the 23rd...

On 23rd September:

2001: Broncos lost to Parramatta 24-16 in preliminary final at ANZ Stadium

That's the only other time we've played on the 23rd...

I was at that game...

You know what game I was at? Lockyer's debut against Parramatta in 1995. I would really like to also be at his final game...if ya get my drift.

Are you subtly trying to tell me not to go to the game tomorrow night, schmix? :cheesy:

Riddle me this, why would Locky train today (not such a biggie I can understand him wanting to help the team out) but also do all of the contact drills with the rest of the team as well????

Are you subtly trying to tell me not to go to the game tomorrow night, schmix? :cheesy:

Just saying...we all gotta do what we can to help the boys win, whatever personal sacrifice that may involve :eyebrow:

Riddle me this, why would Locky train today (not such a biggie I can understand him wanting to help the team out) but also do all of the contact drills with the rest of the team as well????

To start the rumours that he will be playing. It worked.

I could be being misled by the ABC, but on the radio they said he did the contact work as well.

My wife's not going to be happy with either result. We have our first birthing class at 9am tomorrow. I'll be drinking big-time no matter the result. A win, there's something to celebrate. A loss, there's definitely a reason to drink. I hope I will be celebrating!

My wife's not going to be happy with either result. We have our first birthing class at 9am tomorrow. I'll be drinking big-time no matter the result. A win, there's something to celebrate. A loss, there's definitely a reason to drink. I hope I will be celebrating!

Best of luck with that mate.
My first born, Matilda came along on May 22nd, which was a bye week for Manly. She knew the deal I had talked to her in the womb and told her that was the best weekend to come, and that trying to arrive during a Manly game, meant we wouldn't meet until it was over. Good kid I have, listened to me perfectly and came on the exact day I asked.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • westy316
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.