OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

I haven’t read anything on this forum but I wonder if the move has anything to do with his ex partner who he has a 1 year old with. Hopefully that toxic stuff that’s happening off field doesn’t have an impact on his footy.
homer simpson fortune GIF

This discussion goes no further. We're not going to allow speculation on a subject like that.

For the BHQ members that dont know, NRL recreational drug policy protects the players on a first time offence - and its not public disclosed nor criminally referred. Then the NRL forget about the first time, and second time and sometimes even the third if it suits them. They even forget to drug test after 2-3 days after reports of incident - convenient that its already metabolised from their body.

Complete farce of a system.

For the BHQ members that dont know, NRL recreational drug policy protects the players on a first time offence - and its not public disclosed nor criminally referred. Then the NRL forget about the first time, and second time and sometimes even the third if it suits them. They even forget to drug test after 2-3 days after reports of incident - convenient that its already metabolised from their body.

It's not against the law to have drugs in your system, only to be in possession of them outside your body. So there is nothing to see from a criminal aspect. Also, while they don't want their players taking illegal drugs, or maybe even drinking alcohol, "recreational drugs" are not performance enhancing, so there's neither the suggestion of a criminal coverup nor cheating at sport.

As a Broncos fan, I'm totally okay with the entire Raiders team being shitfaced all this week.

It's not against the law to have drugs in your system, only to be in possession of them outside your body. So there is nothing to see from a criminal aspect. Also, while they don't want their players taking illegal drugs, or maybe even drinking alcohol, "recreational drugs" are not performance enhancing, so there's neither the suggestion of a criminal coverup nor cheating at sport.

As a Broncos fan, I'm totally okay with the entire Raiders team being shitfaced all this week.

It certainly is, comes under the "Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act".

It certainly is, comes under the "Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act".
Quote the section that makes it illegal for you to be stoned and not in charge of a vehicle.

Did you know the ACT plans to decriminalise recreational drugs in personal amounts ?

NSW has different laws .
Can be busted for administering a dangerous drug and for utensils used to administer dangerous drugs .

I know a bloke who ended up in jail from those charges . Cops threw the weed away , but busted him for smoking and for the still hot smokin bong .

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.