OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

Did you know the ACT plans to decriminalise recreational drugs in personal amounts ?
Yea probably cause they've given up lol (and are pretty hippie here). I've seen som many drug deals in the middle of the day outside my work building. No one seems to care.

NSW has different laws .
Can be busted for administering a dangerous drug and for utensils used to administer dangerous drugs .

I know a bloke who ended up in jail from those charges . Cops threw the weed away , but busted him for smoking and for the still hot smokin bong .

“Cops threw the weed away”

ahahahaha. Tell me you don’t actually believe this.

Where I live there is a black market tobacconist in the main street .
Cash only . No cameras allowed . Cops don`t seem to care ?

That shit will kill more people than LSD / Coke /MDMA combined .

“Cops threw the weed away”

ahahahaha. Tell me you don’t actually believe this.

It was some weed chopped up to smoke in a bong .
Sitting on a newspaper .

I saw them throw it on the ground with my own eyes .
So , yes I do actually believe it .

Yea probably cause they've given up lol (and are pretty hippie here). I've seen som many drug deals in the middle of the day outside my work building. No one seems to care.

The War on Drugs is over .

NSW has different laws .
Can be busted for administering a dangerous drug and for utensils used to administer dangerous drugs .

I know a bloke who ended up in jail from those charges . Cops threw the weed away , but busted him for smoking and for the still hot smokin bong .
You are talking about possession, not having traces of drugs in your system. The former is illegal. The latter isn't a crime.

NSW has different laws .

Weird, because I was given a warning for having 3 ecstasy pills on my possession, pretty sure that is rated higher then anything to do with grass.

You are talking about possession, not having traces of drugs in your system. The former is illegal. The latter isn't a crime.
Cop walked up to the car and said you have been smoking weed ?
Said get out of the car . Searched the car found weed and a bong .

Threw the weed on the ground . Charged with administering a dangerous drug . I understood that as taking a dose of a dangerous drug . So no longer in physical possession but in the body / blood .

Weird, because I was given a warning for having 3 ecstasy pills on my possession, pretty sure that is rated higher then anything to do with grass.

This incident was a long time ago .
Late 1980 s ?? Xstacy was not as well known then . You would have been in deep shit in my day .

Threw the weed on the ground . Charged with administering a dangerous drug . I understood that as taking a dose of a dangerous drug . So no longer in physical possession but in the body / blood .

This incident was a long time ago .
Late 1980 s ?? Xstacy was not as well known then . You would have been in deep shit in my day .
It was 2010, I wasn't even Alive in the 80s.

Wrong again my friend. Please refer to my previous postings and use your journalistic investigative skills to read the legislation.

You cannot be charged for having it in your body. You keep citing examples of the physical drugs or apparatus being tied to the accused.

Wrong again my friend. Please refer to my previous postings and use your journalistic investigative skills to read the legislation.
Cite the legislation that says you can be charged for having traces of THC in your system.

You cannot be charged for having it in your body. You keep citing examples of the physical drugs or apparatus being tied to the accused.

why don't we get one of the cops on here to confirm so we can end the argument

@Browny @Jason Simmons can you be charged for having drugs in your system (under the influence) or do you have to have the physical drugs in your possession?

why don't we get one of the cops on here to confirm so we can end the argument

@Browny @Jason Simmons can you be charged for having drugs in your system (under the influence) or do you have to have the physical drugs in your possession?
In Qld, no. Possession, production, supply or trafficking only. Unless you are driving a motor vehicle. Then driving whilst having a relevant drug present (in your system) is an offence.

In Qld, no. Possession, production, supply or trafficking only. Unless you are driving a motor vehicle. Then driving whilst having a relevant drug present (in your system) is an offence.
Or operating a train, tram, vessel, other wheeled vehicle (including a pedal car or tricycle) or a horse.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Morkel
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bish
  • Old Mate
  • Morepudding
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.