MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

• Total voters
This is getting ridiculous. Niether coach has done nothing wrong to be in this position but are being dragged through the mud. What happened at Penrith is a story not this. I said a week ago that the Broncos and Wayne are Australia's Trump and Republican party. It went over peoples heads but that is exactly what its like. Blind hate is fueling the media circus. Both coaches have contracts with their clubs for 2019. Players all over the place have the same issues. Why now is it untenable. Sick of reading about this crap.

I really don't understand what the media actually want now that it has been confirmed Bennett is staying in 2019... I get the obvious being that they want clicks, but how are they still writing articles about the Broncos.

Would be more interesting wondering what the **** rabbits are gonna do after their director of football came out and slammed their existing (and currently contracted) coach during a press conference about their incoming coach for 2020.

Perhaps what I don't understand is how these tabloid league writers keep getting paid....
Would you believe they are still reporting Souths are expecting Bennett will make his mind up by this coming Thursday and are still confident he will begin with them by Monday of next week, despite and in lieu of the goings on over the weekend. Weird stuff.

Would you believe they are still reporting Souths are expecting Bennett will make his mind up by this coming Thursday and are still confident he will begin with them by Monday of next week, despite and in lieu of the goings on over the weekend. Weird stuff.
Maybe he promised Souths that he would be there [emoji848]

This is getting ridiculous. Niether coach has done nothing wrong to be in this position but are being dragged through the mud. What happened at Penrith is a story not this. I said a week ago that the Broncos and Wayne are Australia's Trump and Republican party. It went over peoples heads but that is exactly what its like. Blind hate is fueling the media circus. Both coaches have contracts with their clubs for 2019. Players all over the place have the same issues. Why now is it untenable. Sick of reading about this crap.

I am one of Wayne's biggest critics but for crying out loud, leave the man alone! Seriously, these league writers need a good slapping down for the way they go about their business. I mean, camping outside the man's house for days, stalking him at a coffee shop. FFS come on.

I am one of Wayne's biggest critics but for crying out loud, leave the man alone! Seriously, these league writers need a good slapping down for the way they go about their business. I mean, camping outside the man's house for days, stalking him at a coffee shop. FFS come on.

It's why I have got no time for the media, it's beyond a circus now where just coverage of events in the league world, hell it's gone beyond just trying to sell papers or getting people to watch the news by stretching the truth. You can hardly be surprised that Bennett or anyone else would do their best to avoid them when every time you read a newspaper or turn on the TV for the news you or the club, the players and the events are being portrayed inaccurately beyond the norm. I also feel for Seibold, the Broncos and Souths, the players and most important of all the fans who have to endure this shit.

It's why I have got no time for the media, it's beyond a circus now where just coverage of events in the league world, hell it's gone beyond just trying to sell papers or getting people to watch the news by stretching the truth. You can hardly be surprised that Bennett or anyone else would do their best to avoid them when every time you read a newspaper or turn on the TV for the news you or the club, the players and the events are being portrayed inaccurately beyond the norm. I also feel for Seibold, the Broncos and Souths, the players and most important of all the fans who have to endure this shit.

Why would Bennett (a) participate in such an interview if he was trying to avoid the media; and (b) make such inflammatory comments unless he was looking to get sacked. Not one of your better plays WB, bit transparent this one.

It is nothing like Trump and the republican party. Trump is actually doing disgusting shit that should be called out, this is different.

Souths fans appear to be doing it toughest. Pissed off that Seibold has abandoned them and Bennett for not fronting next year. Personally I am happy for either coach as long as they bring change. Change in the form of consistency and better defence and no more thrashings.

It is nothing like Trump and the republican party. Trump is actually doing disgusting shit that should be called out, this is different.
Yeah well thats just like your opinion man. Not going to turn this into a political convo so will leave it at that.

Yeah well thats just like your opinion man. Not going to turn this into a political convo so will leave it at that.

facts aren't opinions, it's cool that you like Trump but you can't just deny things he has done when he has done them, like he is the one at the press conferences saying these things.

I mean it's fine to be happy with what he is doing, but you can't deny he is doing them.

But you are right this is not the thread, even though you bought it up in this thread.

facts aren't opinions, it's cool that you like Trump but you can't just deny things he has done when he has done them, like he is the one at the press conferences saying these things.

I mean it's fine to be happy with what he is doing, but you can't deny he is doing them.

But you are right this is not the thread, even though you bought it up in this thread.

200w.gif

Why would Bennett (a) participate in such an interview if he was trying to avoid the media; and (b) make such inflammatory comments unless he was looking to get sacked. Not one of your better plays WB, bit transparent this one.
Maybe he didn't do an interview, maybe that's what an interviewer called it when he asked WB the same question yet again and WB had a crack at them . Perhaps he simply said, go and ask the people making the decisions and the reporter merely padded it out. There was nothing inflammatory about his alleged remarks unless you want to create something out of nothing. Pretty thinly veiled swipe at WB. Not one of your better posts.

What was confusing about what I posted?

"you can't just deny things he has done when he has done them, it's fine to be happy with what he is doing but you can't deny he is doing them"

giphy.gif

"you can't just deny things he has done when he has done them, it's fine to be happy with what he is doing but you can't deny he is doing them"

giphy.gif

I understood it. You can be happy that he shot someone, but you can't deny the fact that he shot someone.

I understood it. You can be happy that he shot someone, but you can't deny the fact that he shot someone.

Super simple stuff that has no place in this thread, and I dare say a trump supporter would be the type who would weasel Trump into a topic that's so far removed from him.

Move on guys. Back on topic, which another reminder, is not Trump.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • simplythebest
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • theshed
  • LGH
  • broncoscope
  • broncsgoat
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.