MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

• Total voters
I genuinely think he stayed with the Broncos simply because he said he would, publicly. He didn’t want to go back on his word.

Yeah that could be it hey, as well as the quotes of players telling the media that Wayne promised them he'd be there in 2019, if there's one thing you can say about Wayne, he doesn't like to let anybody that he's brought to the club down. He even mentioned that this morning, Sean O'Sullivan came the Broncos exclusively because of Wayne, wouldn't be fair on him to come here on a 1 year deal and not even get to work with the guy he signed for.

It's officially official, Seibold is no longer apart from the BroncosHQ 2019 dictionary. He will return after next season, the dictionary has copped some hits recently.

Seibold makes an appearance at 1:05, safe to say he's not too pleased at the outcome, hahahaha.

Fucking hell he’s ropeable.

Pretty thin skinned, considering the way Bennett just toyed with the media... maybe we made a bad choice

Fucking hell he’s ropeable.

Pretty thin skinned, considering the way Bennett just toyed with the media... maybe we made a bad choice

I guess he hasn't learned how to silver tongue the media like Cam Smith, or troll them like Wayne Bennett. They are causing a huge mess and only thise 2 blokes would be able to handle it IMO.

It's officially official, Seibold is no longer apart from the BroncosHQ 2019 dictionary. He will return after next season, the dictionary has copped some hits recently.
Let's all fucking hope it doesn't cop anymore!!!

A different news agency had the same footage of Seibold being much more polite. Still not really answering anything, but more saying that he’s not the one making decisions so can’t comment. 9 just picked the worst of it.

Assuming that's not fake news then you'd have to think that Wayne is saying one thing in public and another behind closed doors. If that's the case then bring in the lawyers.

Every journo in the country was saying the swap was on, maybe he just fell for it.

Souffs are fucked next year

IMO if only a quarter of these rumors turn out to be true, I feel a little bit for Seibold. If like some are saying and WB has toyed with the media, telling staff and also souffs he will be there for 2019, Seibold has pretty pretty much been left in the dark (from what it seems.) The souffs situations seems a lot more unstable between coach/board/team then what it does for WB, the board and team in Brisbane.
Watching that grab from channel 9 news, he isn’t happy, he looks beyond frustrated. It might be an early learning curb as to what it can be like in charge of the Brisbane Broncos.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he is now second guessing his decision to joint us, seems as though he is the big loser in all of this, and WB will see this as a massive early win over Seibold.
At the end of the day whilst this whole coaching situation has played out in the media and been stirred multiple times now, this is rugby league, its no longer just a sport, its a massive business.

I’m not sure if there could be a worse day for him to jump on a plane and head to Brisbane for tonight’s fight..

Surely he's received assurances/ confirmation from the club if he's done that.

Judging by what happened today it sounds like literally every person in the entire situation thought Bennett was out except for Bennett & Karl Morris.

Not sure if this has been posted, but it's the best thing I've seen this week haha.

Paul White's face at the end is pretty much exactly what I reckon it was when he found out this morning

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Santa
  • Mister Wright
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncoFan94
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • cento
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.