WCC: Broncos vs Wigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Broncos article said it was on GEM at 5:30am.

The Broncos article said it was on GEM at 5:30am.

Well the tv guide has GEM showing the St George vs Warrington Wolves game on Saturday morning (tv guide only goes for 7 days in advance) so you would expect they would show the Broncos game as well on Sunday morning.

I am in the same boat as symbolsup 6 am is a sleep in I can only dream about. Will be lovely change from play school or whatever lovely show is on ABC 2 at the time.

Well the tv guide has GEM showing the St George vs Warrington Wolves game on Saturday morning (tv guide only goes for 7 days in advance) so you would expect they would show the Broncos game as well on Sunday morning.

I am in the same boat as symbolsup 6 am is a sleep in I can only dream about. Will be lovely change from play school or whatever lovely show is on ABC 2 at the time.
The Foxtel guide shows this game being broadcast on GEM at 6 am on Sunday morning, with a pre-game show starting half hour before that at 5:30 am.

You're kidding right? There's nothing better than the Sunday morning ABC4Kids lineup. Waybuloo helps blow out the early morning cobwebs with a vigorous yogo session, RaaRaa the noisy lion stretches the vocal cords nicely, Abney and Teal throw in a bit of surrealist humour and go well with a bowl of porridge, then Little Nut Brown Hare, Charlie and Lola and Sarah and Duck lead in to laughs a minute with Timmy Time. I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing...

Stockholm toddler syndrome aside, the game is showing up on the tv guide now. Hopefully we'll get the local commentators and not just have TimTam Gilbert or Ray "fuckwit wife beater" Hadley droning over the telecast.

If no one catches it on GEM, they are showing a replay midday on Fox.

GEM: Sunday at 5:30 am
Fox Sports 1: Sunday at 12:30 pm.

If no one manages to watch it, then I would be happy to give you a copy. I'll be recording it.

Last edited:
First casualty of the England trip- Milford got off the plane wearing shorts.

Can't be that cold surely.

He has spent the last couple of years in Canberra

Surely Bennett will be announcing the captaincy soon. We are only three weeks out till the season starts

I remember that game and that incident very clearly. After Bowen scored the try I went back to the video
and I noticed that Andrew McCullough had packed in at lock. As the Cowboys deliberately screwed the scrum to their right, taking the Broncos pack to their left, McCullough still had his head in the scrum as Bowen raced past him on the right. A more experienced lock/backrower would have and should have been alert that close to the line . Anyway, just a gripe about the modern way players just form scrums.

Yeah I agree, let's just get rid of scrums altogether, bring in the quick tap.

Interesting Wayne Bennett interview done today :

Bennett plays down World Club Series in UK - News - SportsFan

In other news, I am hearing our Captain, Sean O Loughlin is OUT of saturdays game with a knee injury. Also, we have Sam Powell in front of the disciplinary tribunal tomorrow, charged with a dangerous tackle, 1-2 match ban.

I feel sorry for Powell, he missed our game against the Roosters last year as he was injured, and he will most likely be banned this time.

Thanks for the article WWF.

That article confirms that Whitchurch will play over Opacic.

Sam Powell has taken an early guilty plea and is banned for the match. Dan Sarginson looks likely to play his first game of the season after injury / operation and George Williams looks fit to play.

My revised Wigan team is as follows :

1. Matt Bowen
2. Josh Charnley
3. Anthony Gelling
4. Dan Sarginson
5. Joe Burgess
6. George Williams
7. Matty Smith
8. Dom Crosby
9. Mike McIlorum
10. Ryan Sutton
11. Liam Farrell
12. John Bateman
13. Joel Tomkins ( C )

14. Logan Tomkins
15. Taulima Tautai
16. Larne Patrick
17. Tony Clubb

Lol Bowen..

Here's what the Broncos tactic should be. Bomb the **** out of him. We will gain repeat sets if we have chasers there.

Last edited:
BRONCOS
1. Jordan Kahu
2. Daniel Vidot
3. Aaron Whitchurch
4. Justin Hodges
5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Adam Blair
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Josh McGuire
11. Alex Glenn
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker
Interchange:
14. Mitchell Dodds
15. James Gavet
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Kodi Nikorima
18. Tom Opacic

Whitchurch Centre Of Attention At Wigan - Broncos

I have a feeling this is going to be ugly for Wigan

I have a feeling this is going to be ugly for Wigan

I sure hope so. The games between Super League teams and NRL teams are usually much closer than expected, when they're played in England at least.

Opacic can't open his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • Scorchie
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Shane Tronc
  • Allo
  • Maddy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wild Horse
  • sooticus
  • Painin the Haas
  • Wolfie
  • whykickamoocow
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.