Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021...er...2025

Highly likely Warriors will be based in Redcliffe next season. If thats the case RTS will go back to NZ at seasons end and switch to union. Covid restrictions wont end this season and probably next season either.

Thinking out loud.

Ikin Ceo
Kevvie to coach.
Give Hodges a role as assistant along with Parker.
Smith for a season, then he moves to assistant. Keep Turpin and Paix to be developed.
Milf free to go - Paix, Deardon and Croft can cover the halves.
Croft on notice, im certain he would improve under Kevvie, Smith or Hodges.
Keep Bird, if form is good offer new 1-2 year contract at fair value for his performance and health.
Oates from bench, handy utility at second row or wing.
Keep Teo
Make play for Jack Heatherington, hes off contract next year with Panthers (contract ends Nov 21).

Last edited:
I cant say I know much about how Trades work in the NRL but I hope it's something the club is looking at.

First cab off the rank would be Milford, maybe to the cows for either Morgan or Clifford. In Clifford's case I suppose we would have to still pay part of Milfs Salary or somehow convince them to add someone to the deal. Next two would be Offa and Oates. I have not been watching many other NRL games this year so I dont really have any suggestions but I'm sure there are some options out there. Some people would probably say Lodge but i think we should give him next year at the very least to see if he comes good.

Given the lack of quality players available next year, making trades may be our best option, atleast if we want to be competitive next year.

Would love to hear other peoples suggestions?
Milf is our best player.

Thinking out loud.

Ikin Ceo
Kevvie to coach.
Smith for a season, then he moves to assistant. Keep Turpin and Paix to be developed.
Keep Bird, if form is good offer new 1-2 year contract at fair value for his performance and health.
Keep Teo
Make play for Jack Heatherington, hes off contract next year with Panthers (contract ends Nov 21).
Love it, equally happy with @007 as CEO or Coach

Well look, if you include every other player not surnamed Dearden, Carrigan, Haas, Paix, Glenn, Boyd, Coates, Farnworth, Staggs, Fifita, Pangai Jr, Oates, Boyd, Flegler, Turpin, Kennedy, Kennar, Arthars, Bird (even when injured)...he MIGHT not be wrong.

Last edited:
Look I was right about seibold so just take my word for it ok?

Thinking out loud.

Ikin Ceo
Kevvie to coach.
Keep Teo
Punt bird ,milf and Croft. Chase Munster and grant

Thinking out loud.

Ikin Ceo
Kevvie to coach.
Keep Teo

Milf is the problem. We cant just free him from the club. He has a contract, and nobody is paying us for him.

Milf is the problem. We cant just free him from the club. He has a contract, and nobody is paying us for him.

Surely some club might be interested in a cost price Milf? No one will ever take him off our hands for his full contract value.

If Ikin and Walters come on board we can keep it in the family:

1 - Kalyn Ponga ("home sick" or some other compassionate reason).
6 - Lachlan Lewis
9 - Billy Walters

When does Lachy's son grow up?

If Ikin and Walters come on board we can keep it in the family:

1 - Kalyn Ponga ("home sick" or some other compassionate reason).
6 - Lachlan Lewis
9 - Billy Walters

When does Lachy's son grow up?
Lachy?

**** me dead.

Used to be.

I'm happy for him to stay for next year, but unless he wins the Dally M or something, probably time to move on after that.
Will play out of his skin under Kevvie.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.