Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021...er...2025

Is Sean O-Sullivan with us next year? He was good when he played, only 21 or so and has the left foot boot.

Last edited:
Whats Moses Mbye's best position? Reports are Wests are prepared to pay half of his $800k salary to move him on. He obviously hasn't panned out to be as good as most hoped but at the reported figure of $400k he brings great utility value and great character on & off the field.

Obviously hes not the marquee signing we are after but he would bring decent value for money to the right team, also taking into account who else is available.

Whats Moses Mbye's best position? Reports are Wests are prepared to pay half of his $800k salary to move him on. He obviously hasn't panned out to be as good as most hoped but at the reported figure of $400k he brings great utility value and great character on & off the field.

Obviously hes not the marquee signing we are after but he would bring decent value for money to the right team, also taking into account who else is available.

But where do you put him? He doesn’t have a best position and likely would have to play 14 and then what do you do with Paix?

Well there’s what we spend TPJ, and Fifita’s money on. Hopefully move on Milf, Isaako, and Bird too then make a play at Widdop.

1. RTS
2. Kennar
3. Farnworth
4. Staggs
5. Coates
6. Widdop
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn (C)
12. Tohu Harris
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Oates
17. Kennedy/Offa/Teo

But where do you put him? He doesn’t have a best position and likely would have to play 14 and then what do you do with Paix?
Thats the question I'm posing to the forum... I'm not sure hes the right fit for us but just throwing his name up as an option at a reasonable price. I'm interested to see if anyone rates him in a spine position. I think hes a solid centre and great utility. I honestly can't really remember where he is best suited as he moves positions so much... I think it's pretty obvious he wouldn't be signed as a utility on that wage.

Thats the question I'm posing to the forum... I'm not sure hes the right fit for us but just throwing his name up as an option at a reasonable price. I'm interested to see if anyone rates him in a spine position. I think hes a solid centre and great utility. I honestly can't really remember where he is best suited as he moves positions so much... I think it's pretty obvious he wouldn't be signed as a utility on that wage.

Yeah but that’s what I’m saying, he just isn’t a starting side player, he isn’t good enough in any one position.

1. Nicho Hynes
2. Xavier Coates
3. Tautau Moga
4. Dane Gagai
5. Tristan Sailor
6. Billy Walters
7. Thomas Dearden
8. Payne Haas
9. Jake Friend
10. James Tamou
11. John Bateman
12. Aidan Guerra
13. Patrick Carrigan
17. Christian Welch

Coach: Kevin Walters

Made with all off contract NRL players.. And some current Broncos..

Last edited:

Mbye is garbage, why do you think the Tigers are getting rid of him?

It's a sign of how bad QLD's depth has been tested when he got selected tp play Origin. He was awful in that jersey too.

Last edited:
Well there’s what we spend TPJ, and Fifita’s money on. Hopefully move on Milf, Isaako, and Bird too then make a play at Widdop.

1. RTS
2. Kennar
3. Farnworth
4. Staggs
5. Coates
6. Widdop
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn (C)
12. Tohu Harris
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Oates
17. Kennedy/Offa/Teo
FARRKK! I can get behind this!!

RTS decision, if indeed he makes it, is purely family based and i get that and respect it...

Would i like to see him here....absolutely...

BUT....i want him to come here for a football and professional reason; i dont like the background around why he is suddenly "available"

Its private...to him and his family....so i hope the lcub isnt making some overblown noise about asking him to sign here now

Get the family situation sorted.....then...next year.....then we can talk...

If RTS is missing his family, we should hook them up with one of those nice houses that the Roosters are giving SBW. They’d love it here

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.