Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021...er...2025

we re-signed him 3 years ago ... it's not like we just re-signed him yesterday

I remember there was an article about re-signing him for 1 year for 2021. Might have been a player option activation though?

I commented to early. There was something saying Ikin is on the record saying he’s going to go hard after Smith. I just think it’s a bad idea to make such a bold claim that’s near impossible as one of your first goals is destined to fail. But he said as well that it was probably impossible I just hadn’t watched the segment.

I remember there was an article about re-signing him for 1 year for 2021. Might have been a player option activation though?

You would be correct. It was indeed him activating his 2021 player option.

I love how he came out with a vanilla statement on why he activated the player option and how much it means to play for the Broncos but conveniently left out the part that he obviously accepted it because no one else would be willing to pay him $1 million to underachieve.

The **** did we re-sign Milford for if he's just going to be released (apparently).

Oh yeah, he had 1 good game before COVID hit didn't he. Always good for 1 in 6 good games I guess.
I think your being generous with 1 in 6.

Ikin waxing lyrical over Paul Green on NRL game show tonight. Saying he's a proven winner and was head and shoulders above all candidates when he got Cowboys job and applications included Kevvie. If Ikin gets CEO job at Broncos, Green will replace Seibold.

He won 7 motm out of our last 10 games in 18. Wonder what the correlation is
And he was sod ordinary, outclassed and carried by every younger spine player behind a great performing pack in 2019 and got to the stage in an attempt to spark his attack moved to fullback and that failed. since then in 2020 he has only gone backwards.

Last edited:
And he was sod ordinary, outclassed and carried by every younger spine player behind a great performing pack in 2019 and got to the stage in an attempt to spark his attack moved to fullback and that failed. since then in 2020 he has only gone backwards.
That is all completely false. The move was due to Boyd being out of form not milf.

The 2020 bit is actually true I posted too soon. But who hasn’t gone backwards this year?

Last edited:
That is all completely false. The move was due to Boyd being out of form not milf.
The forward pack was the strongest aspect of the team in 2019 so the argument he couldn't perform a struggling pack can't be used. Next on top were the youngsters in O'Sullivan, Dearden, Turpin and the recruit of James Segeyaro. Boyd was part of the reason he was moved but it was still an attempt to spark Milford in attack and it failed. In the end both were carried by their younger counterparts in the spine, this was most telling when O'Sullivan and Dearden were injured.

The forward pack was the strongest aspect of the team in 2019 so the argument he couldn't perform a struggling pack can't be used. Next on top were the youngsters in O'Sullivan, Dearden, Turpin and the recruit of James Segeyaro. Boyd was part of the reason he was moved but it was still an attempt to spark Milford in attack and it failed. In the end both were carried by their younger counterparts in the spine, this was most telling when O'Sullivan and Dearden were injured.
All I’m saying is, we all know seibs is a complete and total utter failure, as predicted by some. Next year when we have a competent coach, all of the players that regressed will return to some level of normality.

All I’m saying is, we all know seibs is a complete and total utter failure, as predicted by some. Next year when we have a competent coach, all of the players that regressed will return to some level of normality.
You don't need to convince me that Seibs isn't that right man for the job and
I certainly hope under a different coach should Milford and other players remaining will head back in the right direction, but that takes the players willingness to put in the work to do so. What we have seen on the field you can't just heap it all on Seibs though, it's embarrassing what the players are putting out. What I didn't like about the whole Bennett/Seibs incident was how the focus was solely on Bennett and Seibs, it took a lot of responsibility off the players and you can't say it was all on Bennett like I don't think it's all Seibs either. Ownership needs to be spread everywhere it belongs. The culture of sub par acceptance and excuses needs to end at all levels.

Last edited:
Christian Welch please. On field he is solid, having a great game tonight and what many don’t notice is his Corey Parker like offloads, they are late and they aren’t rashly thrown.

he is smart and has his head screwed in who goes out of his way for charity work.

he’s worth money for what he will bring on and off field. My only concern would be his injury history but maybe he goes on a run now.

Dragons are keen on him

Christian Welch only has 80 games under his belt and 1 Origin. We've got a lot of props, if we get another one get one with a lot more experience IMO.

Christian Welch please. On field he is solid, having a great game tonight and what many don’t notice is his Corey Parker like offloads, they are late and they aren’t rashly thrown.

he is smart and has his head screwed in who goes out of his way for charity work.

he’s worth money for what he will bring on and off field. My only concern would be his injury history but maybe he goes on a run now.

Dragons are keen on him
Good off field as well with charity work.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • thenry
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.