Which NSW Origin Player Do You Hate The Most?

I think I'm going to find a lot of Hate in my soul for Jamie Coward this year. :twisted:

I'm going to find it hard to Hate Tim Mannah though. He's probably my least hated Blue. I hate them all though of course. It's appropriate that Grab Gallen is their Captain this year. May he be penalised in plenty.

Andrew Johns, Paul Gallen, Willie Mason, Brad Fittler, Mark Gasnier. Jamie Soward soon tobe added to the list. Hate them all

Coxy said:
Big Pete said:
Yeah what's there to hate about Roddy?

+1. Other than his knack for scoring Origin tries, he seemed likeable enough.

When I was a young lad watching Origin- how a player was as a person was the least bit of concern to me. I hated every NSW player with a passion- Rod Wishart the most. Could have been the nicest guy in the world- I didn't give a ****. He was in blue.

I used to be a Gallen hater but now I am a fan, despite him being the Blues captain. He is a great player. I'll still give him the traditional Queensland welcome tomorrow night though!

Jeba said:
I used to be a Gallen hater but now I am a fan, despite him being the Blues captain. He is a great player. I'll still give him the traditional Queensland welcome tomorrow night though!
Isaw him on the NRL on Fox last week and it made me really like him. I felt dirty. :oops:

Gallen seems to have cut a bit of the grubby stuff out of his game, especially since diving to the depths of clawing at a player's stitches.

I still don't rate him that high as a player - works hard, but has all the game breaking skill of Darren Burns - but at least he's cleaned up his act a bit and has matured.

Good player or not. They're all fucking losers.

I love those hardworking blokes who aren't the most talented players, but who play their hearts out. Johnson, Parker, Gallen, Heighington, Stagg etc. Every team needs one.

Johnson can actually hit.

Watch Gallen on his line...hopeless.

He's like the Corey Parker of NSW.

Big Pete said:
Johnson can actually hit.

Watch Gallen on his line...hopeless.

He's like the Corey Parker of NSW.
So then he's fucking awesome.

Parker's good but he's a ball-hog who tries things that are beyond him.

Who cares. He's wearinga maroon jersey!

BRING IT ON!

Nashy said:
Who cares. He's wearinga maroon jersey!

BRING IT ON!
icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u
GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!

SQUASH THOSE DIRTY BLUES TONIGHT!!!!!

Active Now

• Foordy
  • HarryAllan7
  • Spoon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • Skathen
  • Broncosarethebest
  • phoenix
  • LittleDavey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Justwin
  • rj9
  • Fozz
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.