Who are you cheering on to the premiership?

Yeah I think I've switched from the Panthers to the Raiders. Definitely not the Storm, Roosters or Eels.

Wayne because, well Wayne.
Screenshot 20200928 094431

Oh and Cronulla because I win $11,000+ but mainly Wayne.
Some of the bets🥒💦🤔💲💰💲💰💲💰

Last edited:
I just want to see other teams besides the storm and roosters in the grand final. Feels like we’ve been watching the same grand final for fucking years now.

I’ve always been a sucker for the under dog so I’d love to see the knights take it out

Raiders for the win and I will be cheering hard against Super jerks Souths and parra as I don't want that bald little goblin Sterling to get any joy.

Judging by what limited finals footy I've seen, the GF will be Penrith and Melbourne, with Melbourne once again getting the title to give Cameron his "fairytale sendoff"

Judging by what limited finals footy I've seen, the GF will be Penrith and Melbourne, with Melbourne once again getting the title to give Cameron his "fairytale sendoff"
Hard to see another team playing as well as the Storm played, I think the Panthers are due for a defeat in the final.

Hard to see another team playing as well as the Storm played, I think the Panthers are due for a defeat in the final.

Yeah makes sense but I still reckon Souths are the smokies.
We’ll just have to wait and see.

At this point I don't really care who wins I just want Parra to go out in straight sets.

Seeing the disappointment on the smug faces of Gutho and Moses would just about make my weekend.

Roosters losing on fri, Eels losing on sat.

young-man-smoking-a-cigar-laughing-closeup-portrait-picture-idCB9610-001

Last edited:
Rabbitohs
Raiders (despite Sticky)
Panthers (would be equal faves of not for Cleary)
Eels
Roosters
The Bye
Storm

Somewhat disinterested in the whole final series. I would like Souths to win as we have friends who are quite keen supporters.

I'm actually more interested in how the dominos tumble with the whole Cameron Smith retiring saga. Knowing how Melbourne operate (which is actually kinda well and on a whole different planet to the Broncos) I would predict CS9 wins the final and Melbourne keep Branden Smith and Harry Grant and the Broncs miss out on Bellamy (wouldn't that be a surprise!) and the other dude they are chasing.. What odds for that scenario I wonder?

Panthers. The others are all terrible now that the Knights are out

Panthers or Canberra, I live in western Sydney so my second team is going to be one of those sad *****, but I respect Canberras philosophy, preBroncos they where the QLD team and they hired a kevvie esque legendary player coach it's hard to dislike them.

I am very glad the Raiders booted out the Roosters, and as much as they have done a fantastic job and proved me wrong, I still can't quite muster the humility to cheer Sticky on to a premiership. I'll put them second behind the Rabbitohs though. Panthers would be clear favourites if not for Cleary, so they're in 3rd right now.

I am cheering Souths.. Watching the games with Souths supporters and enjoyed last nights win, prefer them to win so we can watch Benny do a jig.

I mean at this stage all of the choices are bad.

Panthers- easy run, kissed on the dick by the refs. 2020’s bullshit fairytale team.
Raiders- the Cowboys of 2020, whinging their way to preferential refereeing treatment.
Storm- **** the Storm.
Rabbitohs- **** them too, but slightly less than the others. So I guess they’re my pick.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.