Who is your 2010 Fullback? Discuss!

Who is your 2010 Broncos fullback

• Total voters
Je$ter said:
He came back here with his tail between his legs

What the.... i don't understand... he never told the club thats it Im to good for this team Im off chasing dollars.... they said to him we used up all or money to buy Izzy, this is what we can pay you (less than what he was on). So he had to leave. If anything he came back here with his head held high, the team that didn't want him got him back.

Je$ter said:
Kemp should bide his time on the wing imo. He came back here with his tail between his legs I think he has to prove he is worthy of the number 1 jersey in NRL, because imo you are only as good as your last season, and his was pretty ordinary. Give Hoffman first crack, Kemp on the wing.

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Folau
4. Hodges (someone else while he's out)
5. Yow Yeh

no love for my homie Antonio?

Coxy said:
Frankly I think it's more about proving he deserves a first grade spot than anything. Regardless of the position.

That MAY be true, but not what Jester was saying.

Coxy said:
Frankly I think it's more about proving he deserves a first grade spot than anything. Regardless of the position.

I personally think his 2008 was good enough for him to walk straight back into first grade if he is training well. Clearly he wants to be a Broncos so why not reward him for that at the very least. We know he can play so lets let him play.

#1 Kemp fan said:
I personally think his 2008 was good enough for him to walk straight back into first grade if he is training well. Clearly he wants to be a Broncos so why not reward him for that at the very least. We know he can play so lets let him play.

Only if he's learned how to tackle since then...

Meat77 said:
#1 Kemp fan said:

Only if he's learned how to tackle since then...

Please explain????

IMO his defence in 2008 left a hell of a lot to be desired - I didn't watch a lot of his Warriors games last year to see if he'd improved

To be fair, he didn't play a lot of Warriors games last year [icon_wink

Meat77 said:
IMO his defence in 2008 left a hell of a lot to be desired - I didn't watch a lot of his Warriors games last year to see if he'd improved

You may have a point but I didn't notice a weakness in his defence all I could see was him crossing the white line for try after try!! icon_thumbs_u

Aeetee said:
Je$ter said:
He came back here with his tail between his legs

What the.... i don't understand... he never told the club thats it Im to good for this team Im off chasing dollars.... they said to him we used up all or money to buy Izzy, this is what we can pay you (less than what he was on). So he had to leave. If anything he came back here with his head held high, the team that didn't want him got him back.

He went poor and didn't stick out his contract and fight for a spot? Come back to his old club looking for a start and they granted it for him.

Personally if I was in his situation my head wouldn't have been held high because I would have had my head down hard at work proving I'm worhty of a spot.

pennywisealfie said:
Je$ter said:
Kemp should bide his time on the wing imo. He came back here with his tail between his legs I think he has to prove he is worthy of the number 1 jersey in NRL, because imo you are only as good as your last season, and his was pretty ordinary. Give Hoffman first crack, Kemp on the wing.

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Folau
5. Yow Yeh

Totally forgot about him! Maybe fill in the centre spot? He should probably have a wing spot after his 2009 performances.

id say winterstein might be in the centres to start the season

BroncoMatt said:
I'd at least like to see Izzy have a crack in the 1 jersey. I know its hard to draw comparisions between QLD Cup Colts & the NRL but I still can't get out of my mind a few of his perfomances from fullback for Norths Colts in the 2006 season. He was so dominant and the beauty about the perfomances was that he didn't rely soley on his size. He showed vision and passing skills we are yet to see him unleash in the NRL. He even put a few kicks in general play.

I know it was only colts & and I know it's a few years ago now and admittingly I only seen him play a few games but I seen enough to make me think he was capable of at least a shot at fullback.

Je$ter said:
Aeetee said:
[quote="Je$ter":3vj0ar52]He came back here with his tail between his legs

He went poor and didn't stick out his contract and fight for a spot? Come back to his old club looking for a start and they granted it for him.

Personally if I was in his situation my head wouldn't have been held high because I would have had my head down hard at work proving I'm worhty of a spot.

pennywisealfie said:
Je$ter said:

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Folau
5. Yow Yeh

Totally forgot about him! Maybe fill in the centre spot? He should probably have a wing spot after his 2009 performances.[/quote:3vj0ar52]

What rubbish. Je$ter you have no idea what your talking about or you haven't read any of the news article about his time at the warriors nor his comments since he's back. Do you know what happened in new zealand? and why he didn't "stick" it out? then you know something we don't. Did he come back and put his head down and work his ass off? Well according to an article he spent his time in the offseason in a boxing gym and Ivan said he came back in "fantastic nick".

jjoyce said:
Je$ter said:
Aeetee said:
[quote="Je$ter":3nirmv7k]He came back here with his tail between his legs

pennywisealfie said:
[quote="Je$ter":3nirmv7k]Kemp should bide his time on the wing imo. He came back here with his tail between his legs I think he has to prove he is worthy of the number 1 jersey in NRL, because imo you are only as good as your last season, and his was pretty ordinary. Give Hoffman first crack, Kemp on the wing.

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Folau
5. Yow Yeh

Totally forgot about him! Maybe fill in the centre spot? He should probably have a wing spot after his 2009 performances.[/quote:3nirmv7k]

What rubbish. Je$ter you have no idea what your talking about or you haven't read any of the news article about his time at the warriors nor his comments since he's back. Do you know what happened in new zealand? and why he didn't "stick" it out? then you know something we don't. Did he come back and put his head down and work his ass off? Well according to an article he spent his time in the offseason in a boxing gym and Ivan said he came back in "fantastic nick".[/quote:3nirmv7k]

Is Jjoyce Denan Kemps mum? 27 Posts on BHQ and they are all about Kemp!

BroncoMatt said:

Reminds me of when Learoyd-Lahrs sister was on here. [icon_lol1.

at the end of the day unless you attend all the training sesions none of us can make judgement on who deserves the no 1 spot prior to season start.

Well Yow Yeh is out 10-12 weeks so we have a pretty fresh looking backline likely to be selected for round 1

ningnangnong said:
BroncoMatt said:

Reminds me of when Learoyd-Lahrs sister was on here. [icon_lol1.

She was?

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.