Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Kodi Nikorima

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • James Roberts

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
I'd definitely like to see a Mini/RTS style switch. Darius is obviously a smarter ball player and is better in the attacking zone but Isaako would be better returning the ball and is quicker on his feet to plug defensive gaps.

Wouldn't be against the idea of Kodi 1 and Boyd 6 too. Kodi can take over the occasional kick from fullback and I think he'd be great in the attacking 20. Not sure how he'd go under the highball but it's worth a shot... I'm a huge fan of Kodi and I don't care where it is in the team, I want him in the team long term.

Last edited:
I'm of the view point that Jamayne Isaako is being wasted on the wing. Jamayne is a wonderful kick returner with good speed and amazing foot-work and he just doesn't have the room on the wing to showcase that. Consistensy was his biggest problem in the Queensland Cup, but I'd like to think he's improved since 2017 and could be a genuine weapon at 1.

I've seen @Wolfie criticise him for not having a passing game, and while I agree his ball-playing skills aren't fantastic, he isn't exactly lacking in the skills department. I thought he moved the ball quite well when he played for the Magpies and the numbers back that up, he just doesn't take the ball to the line as well as others. At least he didn't two years ago.

I don't think he is running with the same intensity and purpose he was for South's. He seems to be going backwards. I think he is pretty lucky we don't have Kahu or Pearson right now because he is as poor as anyone in the side.

I don't think he is running with the same intensity and purpose he was for South's. He seems to be going backwards. I think he is pretty lucky we don't have Kahu or Pearson right now because he is as poor as anyone in the side.

Not to mention the sight of the **** having a good old laugh with a tigers player at fulltime. Honestly, some of these blokes just don't give a shit. Isaako is a fucking fraud like his coach. He looks the goods, but crumbles like a fucking weetbix when it comes to the crunch.

Last edited:
Should it have been his last chance though? He's allowed an opinion. He's not done anything violent against anyone. He's just expressed views, albeit publicly, that are consistent with the majority of religions around the world.

He is representing a public organisation. Anyone representing an organisation public would be fired for expressing those views the first time, let alone a repeat.

I'm of the view point that Jamayne Isaako is being wasted on the wing. Jamayne is a wonderful kick returner with good speed and amazing foot-work and he just doesn't have the room on the wing to showcase that. Consistensy was his biggest problem in the Queensland Cup, but I'd like to think he's improved since 2017 and could be a genuine weapon at 1.

I've seen @Wolfie criticise him for not having a passing game, and while I agree his ball-playing skills aren't fantastic, he isn't exactly lacking in the skills department. I thought he moved the ball quite well when he played for the Magpies and the numbers back that up, he just doesn't take the ball to the line as well as others. At least he didn't two years ago.

He had a similar flat period that year too, he just seemed to hit a wall like he is now. It wouldn't let me quote it- no button but I wrote this in 2017 have a look at the data.

Earlier in the year he was bringing the ball back with real venom and involvement against Tweed he was out of this world. There was a period from round four to ten he was sensational. Statistically to put it in context he has made 2133m this year from his 16 games that's 133m on average- remember he gained 31m on Sunday a mere 102m below average.

1019m of that was scored during the period I spoke about round 4-10. That's pretty close to half his work in six games. Isaako regained some real form again the last three weeks before this week in a big effort again with three really good games.

Which brings me to my earlier point- On Sunday he looked flat and hit a wall physically.

What has remained consistent and a strength with his running is his ability to break tackles, he does that through out the year and even on Sunday he broke tackles he just didn't react and do anything- again looked flat. For the record he has 82 tackle breaks this year at five a game. Even within that consistency 44 of them again in that period earlier in the year.

His form was much much greater earlier as I said, but having said that maybe a NRL call up will be the boost he needs.

I'd definitely like to see a Mini/RTS style switch. Darius is obviously a smarter ball player and is better in the attacking zone but Isaako would be better returning the ball and is quicker on his feet to plug defensive gaps.

Wouldn't be against the idea of Kodi 1 and Boyd 6 too. Kodi can take over the occasional kick from fullback and I think he'd be great in the attacking 20. Not sure how he'd go under the highball but it's worth a shot... I'm a huge fan of Kodi and I don't care where it is in the team, I want him in the team long term.

Would have a similar issue to Dufty I think... he is too small and would struggling on kick returns and under the high ball. Our sets would start on the back-foot. Also don't trust him as a last line of defence. Not that I do with Darius anyway ahah...

For those who remember me, when milf signed at the broncos I said bennett would ruin his career by moving him to 6
I also said macca was the worst 9 in the comp
I also said boyd was a piece of shit and should never have come back.

I was told i was an idiot, not a fan, and i had no idea what i was on about and never to doubt the great man bennett lol.

Only took you clowns about 4 years to catch up.

For those who remember me, when milf signed at the broncos I said bennett would ruin his career by moving him to 6

I was told i was an idiot, not a fan, and i had no idea what i was on about and never to doubt the great man bennett lol.

Milf's career was fine last year when he was our best player. And in the years prior to that when he was selected in Origin.

Nailed the other two though.

Awesome

They believe in Joseph smith. The all American prophet.
I believe in Robert Smith, but I don't consider it grounds to start a religion. Is Joe their God, or just another 'messenger' of God? Does he support the Broncos and can he play FB?

Last edited:
Are Mormons not Christian then? Just out of curiosity, who do they believe in?
Mormons believe in Christ but it is a different interpretation. You really should read their holy book, not cover to cover but worth a skim through. It is interesting, blessed underwear is a thing. Every religion has its shades Mormons are no different.

Folau seems to be on the more "fundamental" shade. Regardless of his religious beliefs l don't think he would be worth the money.

For the sake of the discussion here is a link to a game Niko played at FB (starting) https://www.nrl.com/news/2017/07/21/rd-20-broncos-v-bulldogs-1st-half/ He did well but l don't think Niko @ FB is the answer. I could only suggest moving Bird or Isaako there as Boyd/Staggs could cover wing/center. If we are not willing to make any changes then can we just try Staggs @ 9? Use him like we used Niko in 2015/16, Staggs is a competitor and l don't see what we have to lose.

Last edited:
I believe in Robert Smith, but I don't consider it grounds to start a religion. Is Joe their God, or just another 'messenger' of God? Does he support the Broncos and can he play FB?

Joe was personally sent a book from god by angel Moroni. He then lead a pilgrimage of believers and recruited on the way. They believed the most holy of places was Salt Lake City, Utah.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Strop
  • johnny plath
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.