International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Keep the conversation flowing noob ffs.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
the question was for now, so I posted an opinion for now.

ffs.

Stats-wise, Hodkinson isn't better though? Also there's this little thing called eligibility. If Nicholls and Hunt were halves partners for a year they would be the NSW halves, because that's what they do right?

(I picked Nicholls because he's eligible to play for NSW by the way)

Darryl Halligan or Hazel El Masri?

Last edited:
Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Hodkinson ...key player in an origin series win and a club side sitting in the top three. Oh, and kicks goals from everywhere for fun.

Ben Hunt's CV is still blank ...
Agree with that for now. Think Hunt will end up the better player...

For the same reasoning, and expecting the same outcome, I will go with Barba ahead of Milford for now.

Wendell Sailor or Lote Tuqiri?

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Agree with that for now. Think Hunt will end up the better player...

For the same reasoning, and expecting the same outcome, I will go with Barba ahead of Milford for now.

Wendell Sailor or Lote Tuqiri?

Dell

Just a better player all-around, Tuqiri was great in his prime though.

Mat Rogers vs Andrew Ettingshausen? It's a shame Rogers spent a lot of his prime in Union, would've made this comparison a lot better.

Smokin' Joe

Smokin' Joe

QCup Player
Dec 11, 2013
Dell Just a better player all-around, Tuqiri was great in his prime though. Mat Rogers vs Andrew Ettingshausen? It's a shame Rogers spent a lot of his prime in Union, would've made this comparison a lot better.

ET for mine. Will never forget his battles with Offiah. Rogers was great, but no ET

Webcke or Matt Scott?

U

unnerv1ng

NYC Player
Mar 19, 2014
Kelly could play a couple of positions....

Leon Bott or Tame Topou?

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Kelly could play a couple of positions....

Leon Bott or Tame Topou?

Bott

I can't remember to much off Topou but I can remember Leon Bott's 2005 quite well. He looked like a genuine talent and bolter for the future but the next year suck up Boyd came in and took his spot and Bott never recovered. 2005 was an unlucky year for rookies both Tim Smith and Bott never lived up to their potential.

Mark Gasnier V Matt Cooper

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Mark Gasnier.

He was a more complete player and had more of that competitive edge than Cooper. I'm not saying Coops was bad, but he wasn't as good.

Denan Kemp v Jharal Yow Yeh

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Mark Gasnier.

He was a more complete player and had more of that competitive edge than Cooper. I'm not saying Coops was bad, but he wasn't as good.

Denan Kemp v Jharal Yow Yeh

JYY because JYY.

Shaun Berrigan or Kurt Gidley.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Berrigan, because Gidley.

Matt Gidley or Brent Tate

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Matt Gidley. Tate a great effort man but lacks the skills of Gidley and frankly Tate was only ever really at his best at Origin and early in his career with us. Gidley set up so many tries for Tahu.

Brett Dallas or Darren Albert?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I didn't watch them play much, so my choice is based on success rate at wing. I'm going to say Darren Albert.

Darren Albert scored 165 tries in 230 games.

Brett Dallas scored 153 tries in 275 games.

Tonie Carroll or Ben Kennedy?

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Carroll by a bit.

Inglis or Hayne

****....that's a tough one. At their best they're both ridiculous. You'd have to think Inglis is the most consistent though?? Smaller sample size though. Will leave that one open and not post a follow on comparison.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
****....that's a tough one. At their best they're both ridiculous. You'd have to think Inglis is the most consistent though?? Smaller sample size though. Will leave that one open and not post a follow on comparison.

No one has carried a team like Hayne. Gets the nod for mine.

Ballin or J Friend?

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.