Who was better?

Lockyer of course, no match.

Meninga V Renouf?

Bumping this with a real tough one...

Robbie Farah or Cameron Smith?

Bumping this with a real tough one...

Robbie Farah or Cameron Smith?

Smith, Farah is an outstanding player but Smith has just been consistently brilliant for as long as I can remember, and is also one of the smartest players I've seen on the footy field, he just knows what decision is best time and time again.

To continue, Cronk or DCE?

Who IS better .....yeah?

1. Smith
2. Daylight
3. Daylight's brother
4. Daylight's sister
5. Farrah

1 Cameron Smith
2 Steve Walters
3 Richard Swain
4 That hooker who slept with Wayne Rooney
5 Robbie Farah

Smith, Farah is an outstanding player but Smith has just been consistently brilliant for as long as I can remember, and is also one of the smartest players I've seen on the footy field, he just knows what decision is best time and time again.

To continue, Cronk or DCE?

That's a tough one. I'll say DCE will end up being the better player by the end....

Lockyer or Thurston

5/8th obviously.

That's a tough one. I'll say DCE will end up being the better player by the end....

Lockyer or Thurston

5/8th obviously.

I'll say Lockyer...... (STFU M_F)

but it's tough. Lockyer's presence in the game...his standing...his leadership......as well as his footballing ability, has the edge on JT

I can't overlook Lockys clutch play ability. It was uncanny the number of games we won by something he did when we needed someone to do something. I don't get that with Thurston.

I'll say Lockyer...... (STFU M_F)

but it's tough. Lockyer's presence in the game...his standing...his leadership......as well as his footballing ability, has the edge on JT

I can't overlook Lockys clutch play ability. It was uncanny the number of games we won by something he did when we needed someone to do something. I don't get that with Thurston.

Thurston also had some excellent clutch moments (Tate's try in Origin 06, Slater's try to win Origin 08), just not recently.

I've never seen Lockyer choke as much as Thurston has in this year's series though.

Post a new comparison when you're finished.

pwn has been waiting at least a year so Mal v Renouf.

Mal was a step above Renouf. Steve had Mal for pace but Mal was better in every other department which made Mal by far a better Origin player. Mal is rightfully remembered as a potential Immortal, Renouf is a club legend.

Paul Gallen vs Greg Bird

Paul Gallen

Close one, Bird is consistently above average, but Gallen always makes a ridiculous amount of metres with a good work rate, especially in big games.

Ben Hunt vs Trent Hodkinson

Ben Hunt vs Trent Hodkinson

Hodkinson ...key player in an origin series win and a club side sitting in the top three. Oh, and kicks goals from everywhere for fun.

Ben Hunt's CV is still blank ...

Hodkinson ...key player in an origin series win and a club side sitting in the top three. Oh, and kicks goals from everywhere for fun.

Ben Hunt's CV is still blank ...

Oh you are going to get some butt hurt for that one....

Milford V Barba

Oh you are going to get some butt hurt for that one....

Especially from me.

I agree that Hodkinson is better at this stage but ffs! Post a comparison afterwards!!!

I'll echo Milford vs Barba for the time being and let somebody else have it.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • lynx000
  • NSW stables
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.