Young broncs in feeder clubs

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Was decent with the footy, still looked lost without it. Norths had a field day running down his edge and while he wasn't solely to blame, he didn't perform well under pressure.

He'll get a look in if Shibasaki keeps making costly errors (whether he and Staggs swap sides remains to be seen) but I'd like to see him spend an off-season on his defence and hit the ground running in 2020.
He is getting better every week i see him, but his defence for me would be a major worry. I think he would get shown up majorly in the NRL right now in the centers. He isnt league smart yet ( understandable considering he hasnt got a full year under his belt ). I think it would be a mistake in his development to have him at NRL level this year.

mkram23

BRL Player
Yes, yes, yes. Was waiting for him, from the reports and the little highlights of him he is intriguing and I have a good feeling about him for some reason (hope probably)
He's about 5"7.
From the three games I've watched and highlights, He looks quick, but struggles massively in tackling/defending. Seems to get lost in defence and targeted, goes missing throughout the game.

I do think he will struggle at Nrl level. Would love to be wrong though.

Came on today with 6 minutes left.

He's about 5"7.
From the three games I've watched and highlights, He looks quick, but struggles massively in tackling/defending. Seems to get lost in defence and targeted, goes missing throughout the game.

I do think he will struggle at Nrl level. Would love to be wrong though.

Came on today with 6 minutes left.
Thanks for the report

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising