2009 Lineup

Coxy said:
Most overrated cross eyed black winger to play for queensland.

Haha. Our of interest who was the most underated cross eyed black winger to play for Queensland eusa_think

BroncoMatt said:
Coxy said:

Haha. Our of interest who was the most underated cross eyed black winger to play for Queensland eusa_think

I'd dare say one and the same.

Similarly, I'd call Coxy both the most underrated and overrated mountain-climbing Oztag ref on BHQ who has lost 60-odd kilos and become a dad in the past month [icon_lol1.

BroncoMatt said:
Coxy said:

Exactly! LOLZ

i think we will work wonders in 09. ben hunt and jharal yoh yew are excellent players.. and they are still young which means lots of years the broncos.. from what i can remember ben hunt scored atleast 3 tries and set up more against the toyota cup warriors when i was at that gaem :D

My team of 2009.

1.Hunt.
2.Falou
3.Hodges
4.Michaels
5.Yow yeh
6.Lockyer
7.Wallace
8.Taylor
9.Gorell
10.Kenny
11.Parker
12.Thaiday
13.Setu

14.Clinton
15.Marsh
16.Alex Glenn
17.Teo

My Team Of 2009

1) Hunt
2) Michaels
3) Hodges
4) Folau
5) Yow Yeh
6) Lockyer (c)
7) Wallace
8) Clinton
9) Marsh
10) Kenny
11) Thaiday
12) Parker
13) Setu

14) Taylor
15) Te'o
16) Sims
17) McCollough

Dude, we need to fit Wapau in somewhere. Seriously. Any ideas?

7) Wapau

Wallace can come off the bench.

Wapau should play fullback. He's better than Slater. Let alone K. Hunt.

Lolz.
If Parker doesn't pick up his act then he may find himself fighting to keap his spot. I spose this goes for everyfoard. I really want to see Wapau get a shot but when our team is fully fit i can't find to fit him in.

No, he's too good at fullback. It is actually illegal for Palmer Wapau to play at fullback to make it fair otherwise it would 100+ nil scorelines everytime.

Don't stress it'll be rare to have every player fit anyway, there's bound to be several 1st choice players out through injury each week so wapau will get every oportunety to play I'm sure.

What interests me in the contingency plans if certain players drop out, for example wallace does his knee and is gone for the season, who do we play at half back??? Marsh... or do you throw ben hunt in there? 5/8 is anouther tricky one with locky sure to miss multiple games... Ben Teo maybe as a gap filler? Move hunt to 5/8 and throw Hoffman in at fullback? Would like to hear your thoughts?

Ben Hunt will definitely fill in at 7 and maybe at 6 next season.

Assassin said:
Don't stress it'll be rare to have every player fit anyway, there's bound to be several 1st choice players out through injury each week so wapau will get every oportunety to play I'm sure.

What interests me in the contingency plans if certain players drop out, for example wallace does his knee and is gone for the season, who do we play at half back??? Marsh... or do you throw ben hunt in there? 5/8 is anouther tricky one with locky sure to miss multiple games... Ben Teo maybe as a gap filler? Move hunt to 5/8 and throw Hoffman in at fullback? Would like to hear your thoughts?
Why did we get rid of Perry???
lol [icon_razz1

Ah I was never a perry fan, I'm with FCB I recon Ben Hunts dam good, he could do with filling out a little but an off season on the weights will help...

He will benefit hugely from playing inside Lockyer or outside Wallace here and there or in a role off the bench occasionally to fill in the 6,7,9 slots. He has too much talent to leave him in the cold next season.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Lurker
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.