2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

Reyno has definitely slimmed down this pre-season.

420626441_18331523569107705_9129332776923148076_n.jpg

I am 100% with giving TPJ a small contact only if he wants to come back. Though I would only give him a contract if he's only wanting to play in the middle of the field. He gets lazy in the 2nd row but if he wants to put in the effort, he's more than welcome back to the club.

I am 100% with giving TPJ a small contact only if he wants to come back. Though I would only give him a contract if he's only wanting to play in the middle of the field. He gets lazy in the 2nd row but if he wants to put in the effort, he's more than welcome back to the club.

It's got nothing to do with his ability on the field, the guy has a horrendous attitude, it should be obvious by now.

Patty and Co. would “Welcome TPJ back”?!?!
WTF????
Why? That’s the simple question. IF he wasn’t a lazy dead shit and played like he did against the cows that one time, sure.
But he is just bad news to have around a positive club going to new heights.

TPJ at the right price is easily one of the best bench options to cover middle and second row. Which unfortunately we only have 2 second rows on the books leaving now room for injury.

WTF????
Why? That’s the simple question. IF he wasn’t a lazy dead shit and played like he did against the cows that one time, sure.
That was my first reaction when I read it too.
I just can't imagine Patty coming out and randomly advocating for TPJ. It's just not the way Patty rolls. TPJ is good mates with Patty .. maybe TPJ put him on the spot, and manipulated him into saying it, or some journo sprung a surprise question where Patty didn't have a lot of room to move. He really can't just come out and say .. no comment.

Imagine TPJ landing in Vegas. 😳

Arghh. What could possibly go wrong. 🥴

That was my first reaction when I read it too.
I just can't imagine Patty coming out and randomly advocating for TPJ. It's just not the way Patty rolls. TPJ is good mates with Patty .. maybe TPJ put him on the spot, and manipulated him into saying it, or some journo sprung a surprise question where Patty didn't have a lot of room to move. He really can't just come out and say .. no comment.

Imagine TPJ landing in Vegas. 😳

Arghh. What could possibly go wrong. 🥴
Patty is never going to badmouth an ex teammate, or anyone for that matter, really. He was complimentary about Seibold, who made him baby captain.

I would say the question was: "would you like to see Tevita return to the Broncos?" I think he'd say yes to that question about anyone. Imagine him saying "no." It's never going to happen. And also, Patty doesn't have to coach the team.

Typical culprits. Journos doing what they do .. manipulating for a headline.

We can stop panicking now guys lol.

Typical culprits. Journos doing what they do .. manipulating for a headline.

We can stop panicking now guys lol.
Hard to say for certain, you know what Tevita's like. Chances are he IS trying to get a gig at the Broncos again, now they're premiership favourites. I wouldn't put any stock in anything he says, and I would not be at all surprised if his "retirement" was just a routine to get out of his Bulldog's contract and return to QLD. I bet Wayne will be the next one grilled.

WTF????

It was a loaded question, no doubt.

He's not going to pot him in front of the media.

Was it Kev though or Ikin?
Ikin wanted to get rid of TPJ before he even got the job at Red Hill

Does it really matter?

Kev might be a larrikin but he's not an idiot, he would have seen his shit attitude first hand. I don't know Kev but he comes across as the kind of guy who would have been prepared to give him every opportunity to prove he wasn't a bad influence around the group.

Was it Kev though or Ikin?
Ikin wanted to get rid of TPJ before he even got the job at Red Hill

If Kev wanted to keep him, TPJ would never have left the club.

Clubs that are even remotely well run. don't get rid of players the coach wants to keep ... just doesn't happen.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.