• Give another chance - on current contract

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Give another chance - on reduced 1 yr deal, with behaviour clauses

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Isn’t it basically just for like three weeks until preseason starts?

papabear

NYC Player
Sorry but this sort of statement bugs me !
So many players that have quick feet and pace with talent, will always RIP it up in their first year. So many players have done this for only to be targeted the following year's, it's because they are an unknown.
Watch teams swarm the million dollar Fifita next year, teams will have a plan for him I'm sure.
Ahhh pagey, my friend.
Milford played 2 years in canberra, won rookie of the year in 2013 and was excellent for us again 2014.
Then in 2015 he leads the broncos to the GF.

So clearly your statement is better then the one which bugged you because this is clearly a situation of a quck player being only good in one year because no one had a game plan for him yet. /end sarcasm.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Ahhh pagey, my friend.
Milford played 2 years in canberra, won rookie of the year in 2013 and was excellent for us again 2014.

So clearly your statement is better then the one which bugged you because this is clearly a situation of a quck player being only good in one year because no one had a game plan for him yet. /end sarcasm.
Also relied on being young, fit and hungry. Now he’s old, fat and hungry.

pagey

NRL Captain
Ahhh pagey, my friend.

He was a highlight reel in 2013 , 2014 was ok and 15 he definitely had help getting to the GF. Maybe a year is exaggerating but I stand by my comment

papabear

NYC Player
He was a highlight reel in 2013 , 2014 was ok and 15 he definitely had help getting to the GF. Maybe a year is exaggerating but I stand by my comment
he played well enough through his early bronco years you guys put him on 1m salary cap... which to be fair and fitting with this thread is probably like 1.5m monopoly money.

broncsgoat

State of Origin Rep
Ahhh pagey, my friend.

I think he won rookie of the year and poty in 14? Or was it just poty for 20’s?

Last edited:

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
I think he won rookie of the year and poty in 14? Or was it just poty for 20’s?
2013 to try and keep him at the club.

The advantage of playing at Canberra is that you're under no where near the amount of scrutiny of clubs like Brisbane. So Milford was allowed to have his quiet games without coming under any criticism because fans would just see his highlights when either the game was over or against dud teams.

Same deal with Taylor in 2016.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.