Allan Langer charged with drink-driving

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
The 43-year-old ex-Broncos, Queensland and Australia halfback will appear in court next month charged with drink driving.

It is alleged Langer was detected over three times the legal limit at a random breath testing site on South Pine Road at Everton Park in Brisbane's north around 1.40am Monday.

He was charged with driving under the influence and was issued with a notice to appear in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on April 19.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/alla ... 5846873674

Well looks like Alfie might be looking for a new job :( Very sad news really i had alot of respect for him. Still do but i hope to see Bruno stick to his guns and let Alfie go.

Myabe Bruno will let him off given that game yesterday drove us all to drink...

I've got photographic evidence of this from one of my friends. Lets just say he was sans-pants, and there was a tie around his head.. maybe even table-top dancing was involved.

who cares, hes alfie langer!!!!!!!! he is the Broncos version of god.

pennywisealfie said:
who cares, hes alfie langer!!!!!!!! he is the Broncos version of god.

And next yr he will be in a coaching role at the Dragons and Lockyer will take his place in the role here :P

Disgraceful. [icon_non

Alfie is a legend, but this is really disappointing to hear.

No excuses for drink driving.

Whats worse is the fact its 3times over... a little bit over i could forgive but 3 times... Your ment to be a Legend Alfie!!

This season just gets better and better ...

no excuses for drink driving... I'm sorry I cant even forgive Alfie for this one... I would still have my grandmother today if it wasnt for drink driving!

rissi_gurl said:
no excuses for drink driving... I'm sorry I cant even forgive Alfie for this one... I would still have my grandmother today if it wasnt for drink driving!

+1 My father lost his mother at 16 due to a drink driver so i never got to meet her.

Bannermania said:
I've got photographic evidence of this from one of my friends. Lets just say he was sans-pants, and there was a tie around his head.. maybe even table-top dancing was involved.

WTF is sans pants?

3 times over is pretty terrible. I've heard from a few places that Alf loves a drink.

I still love him though. In a completely manly and testosterone-filled sense though.

Scotty said:
Bannermania said:

WTF is sans pants?

3 times over is pretty terrible. I've heard from a few places that Alf loves a drink.

I still love him though. In a completely manly and testosterone-filled sense though.

Sans is French for without

pennywisealfie said:
but its alfie guys!

And its 3times over. I love the guy in a "lets pretend we had to much to drink" way but 3times over....

broken_heart_by_fabu.jpg

that would be a rad tattoo

that used to be my avatar.. like.. 4 or 5 years ago.

Active Now

• phoenix
  • mrslong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Griffo
  • Nerd
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • Swordfish
  • Fitzy
  • mieko
  • Culhwch
  • Alec
  • Xzei
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.