Allegations against Bulldogs

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Australian Rugby League Commission chairman John Grant has described as "serious" the alleged verbal abuse of a female television reporter during the Canterbury Bulldogs' Mad Monday celebrations, indicating the player or players responsible are likely to face sanction.Grant, the game's highest official in Australia, said he had been made aware of footage that depicted obscene comments being made from within Belmore Sports Ground towards a Channel Nine journalist yesterday.
"Based on what I've heard, there is no doubt this is potentially a serious issue," he said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...bulldogs-serious-arl-head-20121002-26wea.html

Only matter if time before they let the real dogs out..

Just shows all the fluffy warm and fuzzies about Todd Greenberg are slightly exaggerated. He hasn't really changed the culture at that club yet. He just paints over it.

Just shows all the fluffy warm and fuzzies about Todd Greenberg are slightly exaggerated. He hasn't really changed the culture at that club yet. He just paints over it.

not so sure about that .. imo no matter how hard you force feed SOME of these boof heads the key messages, they just won't ever completely seep in ... and mad monday after a grand final loss is a certainly a situation where any loose cannons could be prone to fire off some unfortunate stuff like happened here.

Some of those block heads would be nigh on impossible to control when they're on the piss.

Good to see from Grant.

Won't really result in much though and nor should it.

What was said wasn't right.

But for FFS is was Mad Monday. Media were banned from it & so channel 9 film from public property & use a helicopter.

not so sure about that .. imo no matter how hard you force feed SOME of these boof heads the key messages, they just won't ever completely seep in ... and mad monday after a grand final loss is a certainly a situation where any loose cannons could be prone to fire off some unfortunate stuff like happened here.

Some of those block heads would be nigh on impossible to control when they're on the piss.

Agree with this.

Aren't all players poets and scholars?

Azzopardi is usually a court reporter for Channel Nine but covered the Mad Monday celebrations after the Bulldogs' 14-4 loss to Melbourne in Sunday night's grand final.

First of all, I don't condone what happened. Whoever said what was said is a dickhead and should be reprimanded accordingly. However, I hate the fact that the media are "reporting" mad Monday celebrations. They're like seagulls waiting for a dropped chip. I'm not saying mad Monday is an excuse for all forms of decorum to just disappear, but one of those idiots was more than likely to do something stupid and now were suppose to be shocked?

I love this. Mad Monday is meant for this shit, reporters shouldn't be there.

Not that I give a **** about Rugby League anymore, but the scrutiny of anything these days is lame. The Bulldogs fans rioting was amazing and I 100% mean that. First time in ages I've seen anything close to passion shown by Rugby League fans.

First of all, I don't condone what happened. Whoever said what was said is a dickhead and should be reprimanded accordingly. However, I hate the fact that the media are "reporting" mad Monday celebrations. They're like seagulls waiting for a dropped chip. I'm not saying mad Monday is an excuse for all forms of decorum to just disappear, but one of those idiots was more than likely to do something stupid and now were suppose to be shocked?

Media beat up.

No one here accurately knows the full version of events (one version of which is the reporter sticking their head through a window) but suffice to say some reporter was trolling for a comment about James Graham or baiting them and perhaps they should get told to piss off and leave them in privacy.

Next.

The Bulldogs refused to let any media in to their dressing room after the final, which is a requirement of all NRL teams. Apparently they are going to face fines over this. If they arent willing to give the media access when they are required to, they cant really bitch and moan if the media give them one back

"The offensive lines included:

"S--- me off you dumb dog."

It's all a big mistake; the report was actually filed from the Raiders Mad Monday celebrations in 2010

"The offensive lines included:

"S--- me off you dumb dog."

It's all a big mistake; the report was actually filed from the Raiders Mad Monday celebrations in 2010

"dumb dog" could refer to many of the bulldogs players lol

Players couldn't find any toilets.

555479-dogs.jpg

that is disgraceful that they filmed that shit. **** the media.

I personally take issue the most with the photograph on the far right. Look at those irresponsible bastards, hugging each other in fancy dress. Absolutely disgraceful behavior.

If you watch the Foxsports news video you'll see the window is opened by a player wearing a costume with a long, green sleeve. Inu in his Robin costume appears to be the only player who fits that description.

Active Now

• thenry
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • bb_gun
  • Emanon
  • Manlyman
  • Ondi
  • NSW stables
  • rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.