RUMOUR Anthony Seibold offered $1 Million to leave

The rot had been setting in well before Seibs that's for sure..
Sure. But answer me this: does all of the above stop super coach from dropping poorly performing players over the last two years?

Does it make him woeful at handling an interchange bench?

Does it make him suffer from horrible accountability and honesty issues in all of his press conferences?

Does it make him wait until he's absolutely forced through injury to bring in Dearden this year when he's been one of our best?

Does it force him to give Bullemor a handful of minutes on the field when he does really well?

I could go on but it's been done to death.

the countless old boy flogs who chipped away at him (a couple who think Clive Palmer is a good bloke FFS
This right here is a genuine reason for concern. Combination of needing the money and not being massively bright.

I think the issue is also following Bennett, what coaches have succeeded when following him? Whether or not it is due to white anting or even if just the players love him that much that they don't give the new guy a chance, but it seems to be the way it is.

what Boyds said recently, and remembering his much publised leaving of the leadership group....reiterates once again to me that this ISNT solely on Siebs....it really isnt...

It will go down as one of the great mysteries why Siebs didnt/wasnt allowed to drop Boyd at all, one game even...

Because here is the result of that indecision...

Ill give Siebs kudos here...he COULD have engagaed in a slanging match with Boyd but so-far hasnt...

i CANNOT wait to here Siebs side of the story once he is gone...i literally cant wait to hear it....

because he was offered his dream coaching job ... anyone would take their dream job if offered it
Turned into a bloody nightmare very quickly..........for everyone.
Whoever coined the phrase 'be careful what you wish for' was well and truly on the money.

All this Seibold stuff has distracted us from that fact that Boyd is a petulant fuckwit and the club will be so much better for him fucking off into the sunset at the end of the season

I don't think anyone has been distracted at all.
Boyd is gone at year's end, fact.
The Siebold drama is unresolved, as yet nothing but speculation. So the talk is about that. Perfectly normal.

Picking up his used panty stash
I pissed myself at this quip mate. Where's the meme?Also, i thought your excellent sleuth work would have uncovered the centrefold from the gay magazine he spoke about while in the UK by now.

Just so unfair on Gentle to carry the team to the spoon.

Let that fucker return to face the music and eat the shit that he created. Bringing this powerhouse club down to its knees.
Somebody already listed all his dire accomplishments but the one that stands out for me is sacking our only x-factor players when they were hardly the issue.

All good and well to get rid of Seb but we are still left with the same team

Let that fucker return to face the music and eat the shit that he created. Bringing this powerhouse club down to its knees.
Somebody already listed all his dire accomplishments but the one that stands out for me is sacking our only x-factor players when they were hardly the issue.

What? No. He can **** off. Gentle doesn't have to do it. Hell, you can do it if you want. Anyone except AS. Hell. No one would be better.

I pissed myself at this quip mate. Where's the meme?Also, i thought your excellent sleuth work would have uncovered the centrefold from the gay magazine he spoke about while in the UK by now.
I've been warned not to post nudity, particularly male full frontal and sex acts involving multiple men in caps and chains. Hope that explains everything.

I actually think Gentle has fighting chance to avoid the spoon.
We still have to play the Tits and Cowgirls and one or even both games may be winnable by then. If we can jag both I think we will avoid the spoon.
There may be hope yet. 🤞

No **** that, the **** is gone and needs to stay gone. Gentle can do it for the rest of the year and no-one is going to blame him if we get the spoon as we all know the circumstances. Besides the players have played the best they have since COVID under Gentle so who's to say he doesn't pick up a win or 2 and avoids the spoon?

I actually think Gentle has fighting chance to avoid the spoon.
We still have to play the Tits and Cowgirls and one or even both games may be winnable by then. If we can jag both I think we will avoid the spoon.
There may be hope yet. 🤞
Sad that the best we can hope for is to not be last, but I'll take it. 2020 sucks so bad on so many levels.

What? No. He can **** off. Gentle doesn't have to do it. Hell, you can do it if you want. Anyone except AS. Hell. No one would be better.
We now literally have two weeks worth of evidence that basically 'no one' produced better results than Seibold did.

Didn’t take long for Seibold to become the victim and Boyd to become the bad guy again, even if he agrees with the majority of people on here. Seibold allegedly came in with a list of players he wanted gone. You just don’t do that if you expect to keep morale high. There’s still literally no proof of Boyd white anting either. Remember those defensive lapses where he was avoiding contact also had 12 other players avoiding contact too. Agendas are running wild, brother.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • mieko
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Bronx48
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • bb_gun
  • Broncs1459
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dexter
  • Redfern_1980
  • whykickamoocow
  • kman
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.