Any reasons Broncs WON'T win wooden spoon?

Haha, piss off Ikin. I'm not saying we're premiership contenders but we're definitely not no hopers for the 8

I bet he put the Knights in the 8 despite them being without Mullen now for 4 months.

Apart from Salty (who tipped the Broncos to finish 5th) I haven't seen anyone picking the Broncos in the top 8 and who could blame them considering our mediocre roster. But RL is very unpredictable and anything is possible but Ikin and co. are probably pretty accurate in their assessments :(
Matt Johns said he would not be surprised to see them make top 4 because of Corvo

That's a blow for the Blues. By the looks of it, he was going to be the 5/8 this year. Daley is upset about the injury.

Our roster is hardly mediocre. 7 have played Origin, 5 have represented their country and another 5 are regularly spoken about when it comes to picking Origin teams. We honestly could win a lot of games and could win the premiership if everyone fires during every game.

Individually I think the broncos team is far from mediocre as we have some really talented players, but without an established 6 or 7 at this stage of the season I think the team as a whole may perform on the mediocre side. No good having talented players if there is no-one to get the ball to them.

Lol, dreams never die, just the dreamer. I was also an eternal optomist when I was your age but as u get older, u will become a little more cynical. Like I said, anything is possible in this great sport but a Broncs premiership (or anytime even close) is not a possibility, not with all the glaring deficiencies overseen by a dope who couldn't win an under 12's comp. You keep dreaming though.

Coaching career[edit]

Griffin coached the colts teams forRedcliffe (1995–97), winning the premiership in 1997.[SUP][2][/SUP] The following year he moved to Brisbane Norths, taking them to the colts premiership in his first year there, and also coaching the Queensland under 17s representative team in 1998. After another colts premiership with Norths in 2000, Griffin joined the coaching staff of the NRL's Melbourne Stormand was Chris Anderson's then Mark Murray's assistant in 2001 and 2002. Returning to Queensland, he coached the Souths Logan Magpies in the Queensland Cup from 2003 to 2004. He then joined the Redcliffe Dolphins, coaching them from 2005 to 2007 and winning the competition with them in 2006. He also coached the Queensland Residents side in 2007

Maybe Griffin wasn't successful the u/12's .....but he has certainly gone on to win a few things later on in life.

Maybe Griffin wasn't successful the u/12's .....but he has certainly gone on to win a few things later on in life.

He will soon add to his impressive resume "Fired-Brisbane Broncos, mid season 2014"

Griffin off to a good start in his quest for the spoooon.

Names defensive liabilities Hoffman, Gillett, and Glenn in his STARTING side for final trial match.

Hoffman averages around 50% miss tackles at fullback (worst in NRL). Gillett and Glenn average 20% at second row (they compete amongst themselves for worst defensive backrowers in the comp).

Bronco boosters getting excited much about watching these liabilities run around the paddock??

FIFTH LAST, last year.

LAST this year.

Will never win a comp with White, Griffin, Hoffman, Glenn or Gillett associated with the team.

553887_10151415187252637_531191883_n_zpsc5a9128c.jpg

That's a blow for the Blues. By the looks of it, he was going to be the 5/8 this year. Daley is upset about the injury.

It's a blow for the Blues, but I don't think they'd ever realise it, as they'll just be picking Pearnice and Baloney again, lol.

Mullen still wouldn't have made any difference to the eventual outcome.

QLD.....9 in a row.

Griffin off to a good start in his quest for the spoooon.

Will never win a comp with White, Griffin, Hoffman, Glenn or Gillett associated with the team.

That's exactly why you won't ever win a tipping competition, or pass a football IQ test either

"Are you back baiting again:wink:"

Seriously?

Read what I wrote, again.

Everything 100% true.

Only person baiting are people like yourself -- who have no concept of good rugby league.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Pablo
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.