Any reasons Broncs WON'T win wooden spoon?

Imagine if we loose first few games and Penrith kill it with Wallace at halfback, we will never hear the end of it and will definetely reflect on Griffin's coaching

I imagine his already booked flights for the Wallace vs Norman match.

Imagine if we loose first few games and Penrith kill it with Wallace at halfback,

LOL ......yeah, imagine. :rolleyes:

36268610_zps80e00e4f.jpg

sowards been as bad as wallace for a couple years. i just dont understand why people think putting two players run out of their respective teams together suddenly equals a good combo

cleary may be smart enough to coach to the teams strengths though.

It could work out really well, Wallace steers the ship and Soward plays what's in front of him, he doesn't need to think.

It could work out really well, Wallace steers the ship and Soward plays what's in front of him, he doesn't need to think.

The only issue with that is Wallace needs to be able to 'steer the shop' and Soward needs to give a ****. Neither are likely

The only issue with that is Wallace needs to be able to 'steer the shop' and Soward needs to give a ****. Neither are likely

Wrong thread I guess, but, Wallace could get us around really well he just couldn't get us across the line.

That was Wallace's downfall. When he became essentially required to do the organising and the creative stuff, he drowned...

If Wallace wanted to play footy and not organize or be creative he should have been a prop.

It's like saying his an awesome accountant as long as he doesn't have to add stuff

If Wallace wanted to play footy and not organize or be creative he should have been a prop.

It's like saying his an awesome accountant as long as he doesn't have to add stuff
Wallace was good enough at steering the team around the park and getting them to a good attacking position, at which point the genius of Lockyer took over.

Once Norman started alongside Wallace, he suddenly had to do both jobs, and creativity is not exactly his strength to put it mildly.
Norman was a fucking spastic ball-hog, Prince couldn't bring it anymore as much as he tried, and if you add to that the "lack of" game plans we played under for the last 2 seasons, you have the reason why Wallace drowned.

He is a good serviceable halfback, but he has to play second fiddle to the playmaking leader of the team. I think he would go great with a guy like Thurston and he probably will do better with Soward next to him!

Wallace was good enough at steering the team around the park and getting them to a good attacking position, at which point the genius of Lockyer took over.

Once Norman started alongside Wallace, he suddenly had to do both jobs, and creativity is not exactly his strength to put it mildly.
Norman was a fucking spastic ball-hog, Prince couldn't bring it anymore as much as he tried, and if you add to that the "lack of" game plans we played under for the last 2 seasons, you have the reason why Wallace drowned.

He is a good serviceable halfback, but he has to play second fiddle to the playmaking leader of the team. I think he would go great with a guy like Thurston and he probably will do better with Soward next to him!

What playmaking ability has Soward got. Unless there is a hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through he wont even take the ball to the line.
They will have a good kicking game if their forwards are not being driven backwards by their inept ability to ball play

What playmaking ability has Soward got. Unless there is a hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through he wont even take the ball to the line.
They will have a good kicking game if their forwards are not being driven backwards by their inept ability to ball play

But he can tackle with his legs from the wing

Norman was a ****ing spastic ball-hog, Prince couldn't bring it anymore as much as he tried, and if you add to that the "lack of" game plans we played under for the last 2 seasons, you have the reason why Wallace drowned.

Think you are right there, We have no trouble what so ever in getting to the opposing tryline gotta give some credit to the halfback for that, its just the crossing of it we severely struggle with

All this talk about Peter Wallace ....it's upsetting.

He's no longer at the club (thank ****!)

Can't we all just move on .......?

I'd feel more optimistic about our chances this season if Wallace was 5/8th.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Galah
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.