Any reasons Broncs WON'T win wooden spoon?

We can do it guys! we can win something this year..

Because we'll get rid of Griffindor before that happens.

He's been a while... Fap fappity fap fap fap

I found heaps of pictures that are similar and WOWZERS! haha Porthoz picture has been edited. The original is red and white. Couldn't find much else though.

If this is the season that we win the wooden spoon or begin the dark years of finishing near the bottom I'm ready to take it. Being a Queensland Reds die-hard who never misses a home game I know what the dark years fell like.

If this is the season that we win the wooden spoon or begin the dark years of finishing near the bottom I'm ready to take it. Being a Queensland Reds die-hard who never misses a home game I know what the dark years fell like.

Don't forget ....you're a NSW supporter as well. :laugh:

I found heaps of pictures that are similar and WOWZERS! haha Porthoz picture has been edited. The original is red and white. Couldn't find much else though.
The original is red and white? WTF... I want my money back!

I'll leave it that way, slightly disappointed that she isn't really a Porto supporter... :Cry:

2013 macca and 2013 barba, what is that even meant to mean? It's 2014 and the issues that were plaguing barba last year aren't there anymore. As for macca he has always had a great combination with hunt (he's the guy you left out, but it probably suited your argument better to say no idea who the halves are) so it won't be '2013 macca'
What combination would that be? He has never had a "combination" and is simply the most over rated hooker in the game, I cannot believe he is still there.

Said it before will say it again, Hunt is a phony, he is Qld Cup material at best.

What combination would that be? He has never had a "combination" and is simply the most over rated hooker in the game, I cannot believe he is still there.

Said it before will say it again, Hunt is a phony, he is Qld Cup material at best.

That combination would be the combination they had in the u20's which continued to be apparent whenever hunt played in the halves over the last 2 years... I thought that was obvious

If you count their two first grade level trial matches this year (which they lost 82-10), and the back end of last season, then the Broncs have won just 6 of their past 19 games.

6 wins in their last 19 games -- is seriously wooden spoon territory.

The worst thing is - with the first three games this year against doggies, cows and chooks, this will easily become:

6 wins in 22 games.

The only thing to play for are matches like round 4 against the drag queens, when the spoon will be hotly contested.

I'm trying to imagine the backlash if we won the spoon. Griffin, Gee and co would have to go into hiding.

Some good lessons for the Broncs 2014 wooden spoon charge -- from last nights game.

Missed tackle % ((missed + ineffective) / total attempted):

Backs:
Kenny Dowall : 45%
Minichiello: 36%
Maloney: 26%
Pearce : 23%

Forwards:
Friend : 14%
Moa: 12%

The only player from the Bunnies with comparable stats was McQueen. Who proves the "Gillett-effect" with his performance -- you can cough up the ball a few times in key positions, miss a whole bunch of tackles, hog the ball and blow trys -- but hey, if your team gives you some space to run then you must be an origin player, putting in an origin performance.

lol at people who don't understand rugby league fundamentals -- looking at you Anthony Griffin.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Galah
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.