Australia vs India - Test Series

Yeah but it's a coin flip as to whether Shaun Marsh would help or hinder that objective.

I think if we're not moving Wade up the order and Pucovski isn't available then it's clearly Burns/Harris. The next cab off the rank behind those two should be Renshaw. He's not in great form but his test average in Australia is 63.00 so he deserves another chance on our pitches.

Given we threw the kid into a test series IN India and he played really well and is only 24, we should be looking at him before we pick a 37yo has been.
Yeah there's not a lot in it. I would've played Marsh in the game starting tonight and the 1st test but I can handle Burns/Harris/Wade.

Hopefully Renshaw gets back in the side at some point, I want someone in the lineup to grind down opposition bowlers. Warne and co can get stuffed.

Yeah there's not a lot in it. I would've played Marsh in the game starting tonight and the 1st test but I can handle Burns/Harris/Wade.

Hopefully Renshaw gets back in the side at some point, I want someone in the lineup to grind down opposition bowlers. Warne and co can get stuffed.

I'd wager that CA politics and favouritism mean we're more likely to see Bancroft than Renshaw anytime soon.

Abbott strikes early. That ball is swinging around corners.

This bowling attack is getting hammered. The bowling attack last week was basically test standard, this one is barely FC level. How on earth does Harry Conway make an Aus A side?

This bowling attack is getting hammered. The bowling attack last week was basically test standard, this one is barely FC level. How on earth does Harry Conway make an Aus A side?

Wouldn't be surprised if everyone else declined the offer so they could play big bash. More money in making a name for yourself in T20. For example I would have liked to see Riley Meredith play for Aus A, I would certainly imagine they asked him before blokes like Conway..

Wouldn't be surprised if everyone else declined the offer so they could play big bash. More money in making a name for yourself in T20. For example I would have liked to see Riley Meredith play for Aus A, I would certainly imagine they asked him before blokes like Conway..

I am looking forward to seeing Green (as I always am) and Sutherland though, I rate Sutherland very highly, he will be a star.

Green gets one with a cracking delivery. He HAS to play the first test.

Only tuned in at the start of Green’s spell when the run rate was almost 6 per over and he’s looked great. Seems like Abbott has continued bowling pies.

Only tuned in at the start of Green’s spell when the run rate was almost 6 per over and he’s looked great. Seems like Abbott has continued bowling pies.

Abbott swung it around corners early but Wildermuth and Green have been a class above in this attack thus far.

Wildermuth gets another (a bit of a shocker of a decision) but that swung a mile.

What a weird innings this is. India were like 1-80 off 10 overs. Now they are 8-116 off 33. So they have lost 8-30 or something in the last 25 overs.

That said, this ball is moving and I reckon Bumrah and Shami might make short work of this batting line up. I just hope one of Burns or Harris can make a statement.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • ostin86
  • NSW stables
  • Emanon
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.